Shower credits

5SIMONES

Rookie Expediter
Owner/Operator
I'm coming back to Expediting in March and was wondering if any truck stops offer shower credits for unleaded gas purchases.I know they did back in 2015 but I'm hearing that's changed.

Mr. Loyalty.

Rookie Expediter
Owner/Operator
I'm coming back to Expediting in March and was wondering if any truck stops offer shower credits for unleaded gas purchases.I know they did back in 2015 but I'm hearing that's changed.
I get 1/2 a shower credit with every 14 gallon purchase at a Flying Pilot.

5SIMONES

Rookie Expediter
Owner/Operator
I went to a pilot location and they told me only diesel fuel earned shower credits but that's who i used back in 2015 pilot or flying j

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
Anytime is nice but they have no set standards for how the gym is set up like planet fitness does and planet fitness has better lighting both inside and outside.

Mr. Loyalty.

Rookie Expediter
Owner/Operator
Anytime is nice but they have no set standards for how the gym is set up like planet fitness does and planet fitness has better lighting both inside and outside.
Huh. I never seen any problem with lighting at Anytime Fitness. The floor plan at Anytime Fitness never posed any issues for me, but maybe because they are not all the same could be because they are independently owned? I prefer the Anytime Fitness showers because they are private, similar to a pilot shower, or like in the house. A locking door. Private. Dan, you are skinny,, in shape.. Would you really want to see a fat,, fluffy guy like me showering? You would be maimed and mentally destroyed for life..lol. Even though I have never been in a Planet Fitness before, I was informed that their showers were no private. There are also more Anytime Fitness locations than Planet fitness locations the last I checked.

• Haha
Reactions: danthewolf00

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
To get a ½ shower credit at FlyingPilot you must have a Professional Driver Rewards card. Just swipe the card at the pump, except in Wisconsin. 14 plus gallons of gas will get you ½ shower credit. If you download the FP app you can track your shower credits, coffee club and book showers all from your phone. But wait. There's more. Special deals on worthless stuff that you can get at Walmart for much less.

Attachments

• Flying Pilot 01.jpg
    Flying Pilot 01.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 2
  • Flying Pilot 03.png
    Flying Pilot 03.png
    34.5 KB · Views: 2
  • Flying Pilot 02.png
    Flying Pilot 02.png
    140.3 KB · Views: 2
Reactions: Mr. Loyalty.

Mr. Loyalty.

Rookie Expediter
Owner/Operator
To get a ½ shower credit at FlyingPilot you must have a Professional Driver Rewards card. Just swipe the card at the pump, except in Wisconsin. 14 plus gallons of gas will get you ½ shower credit. If you download the FP app you can track your shower credits, coffee club and book showers all from your phone. But wait. There's more. Special deals on worthless stuff that you can get at Walmart for much less.
Now, that was humorous. And true...lol. I was told a Loves? With a Denny's in it is on fire in Gary, Indiana. Gee, how coincidentall. Another truckstop on fire that allegedly started in the kitchen. That's only like what, the 6th or 7th so far???..lol..

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
Now, that was humorous. And true...lol. I was told a Loves? With a Denny's in it is on fire in Gary, Indiana. Gee, how coincidentall. Another truckstop on fire that allegedly started in the kitchen. That's only like what, the 6th or 7th so far???..lol..
Might be the same cook from the flying j.....

Reactions: Mr. Loyalty.