Shoes, Other Safety Equipment

geo

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Retired Expediter
US Navy
i wear steel toes all the time as i'm required to wear steel toe for med problem as i have high tolances of pain and may not feel if something happen
red wing stores have some nice shoes that you would not know that were steel toe shoes

MCBuggyCo

Seasoned Expediter
There are some places that require hairnets and beardnets (if you are not clean shaved).
My favorite bit of "safety equipment" that I have seen is for people in short sleeve shirts where long sleeves are required. Imagine taking a pair of long socks, cutting off the toes, and sticking your arm in it. That is what they wear in an auto parts factory I have visited.

Dakota

Veteran Expediter
There are some places that require hairnets and beardnets (if you are not clean shaved).
My favorite bit of "safety equipment" that I have seen is for people in short sleeve shirts where long sleeves are required. Imagine taking a pair of long socks, cutting off the toes, and sticking your arm in it. That is what they wear in an auto parts factory I have visited.

I've been the the places that require hairnets and beardnets and the employees that work there must really like their beard to put up with wearing that crap on their face all day long...