Shanghai port drivers on strike

greg334

Veteran Expediter
I don't know about that. I would think they are practicing their ideology rather well - it is all about the workers.

greg334

Veteran Expediter
You don't know about what?
Well I don't know about that.

Sorry greg, but I have to ask, are you being sincere or sarcastic in what you are saying? Or maybe something else? If so, care to expound?

Yes I'm being sarcastic and sincere and just don't care.

SO I will explain what I'm saying.

The Communist Chinese seem to hold to the communist ideology. The workers strike, as they did in other communist countries at different times so there isn't much reasoning behind it. The communist Chinese government controls the fuel prices, controls the housing prices and controls wages, so they can fix the problem quickly, but like their Soviet counterparts who also struck at different times in their history, it may be a show put on for the world to get the "human rights" people to look back at us.

AND to answer Simon's question about trucking, we are too lazy to do that.

witness23

Veteran Expediter
Well I don't know about that.

Yes I'm being sarcastic and sincere and just don't care.

SO I will explain what I'm saying.

The Communist Chinese seem to hold to the communist ideology. The workers strike, as they did in other communist countries at different times so there isn't much reasoning behind it. The communist Chinese government controls the fuel prices, controls the housing prices and controls wages, so they can fix the problem quickly, but like their Soviet counterparts who also struck at different times in their history, it may be a show put on for the world to get the "human rights" people to look back at us.

AND to answer Simon's question about trucking, we are too lazy to do that.

Alrighty then.