settlement view online

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I'm trying to view my latest settlement sheet online. I go to business records, contractor settlements like always and click it. It opens a new window like always but the window is blank white. I went back to prior ones and they do the same. Is anyone else having trouble viewing settlements online? Has this happened to you before and if so how did you correct it?

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
Hey Leo I just checked mine and I have no problems viewing the new settlement and the old settlements in the new window. It appears that your computer might have the problem.

ATeam

Retired Expediter
I believe you once said you are a Firefox user. Try the Internet Explorer browser to see if it makes a difference. Sometimes Firefox updates cause problems like this and it takes the developers a few days or weeks to de-bug them.

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I do use Firefox and have no idea of my password now that they make us do the national security spy level password. Since I posted this I viewed the prior pay summary and now am unable to view the new one.

jjoerger

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Army
Try the VRU option 9, option 8 and get that password.
Mine is working normally.

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
What's strange is I haven't upgraded Firefox but it still goes in and out for viewing the summaries. I also tried to view the letter about new tractor pay and couldn't view it either. It's something with Firefox but intermittent. It was time for a new password in 2 weeks so I got it and put it in Safari and can view the settlement fine. It's just an annoyance with Firefox I guess.