Series by Jeff Clark on fitness

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
Jeff Clark Owner Operator has started a blog series on using the FIT System. His latest blog is about strengthening our core muscles by exercising three times a week. One way that I work on my core muscles when driving is by sitting up straight and seeing how long I can hold that position before sitting back in the seat.

Jeff discusses resistance training, core training and his next will be on another form of exercise. Many of Jeff's blogs are on way to make exercise fun and he also posts when he find trails that are near truck stops.

For those of you attending the OOIDA Heart of America show in a couple of weeks the FIT system will be demonstrated there. Henry Albert and us will both have our trucks there with the FIT System installed. The FIT system installs easily in an OEM Freightliner Cab and Sleeper and with a little modification Bob was able to install the hooks in our Bolt Custom Truck Sleeper. Stop by the Freightliner booth to say Hi! and look at this in-cab fitness system that costs less then $75.00.

Jeff Clarks Blog

To order a FIT System from the Rolling Strong Web Page:
FIT System