September @ Load 1

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
3 months ago. I ordered something online. Turns out it was being shipped from china I had been unable to contact the company as their email kept being returned as "Full". The tracking company used stopped tracking it and considered it lost. I wrote it off, and accepted that I lost my money . Out of the blue, it was delivered today I have one other product coming from China also that I've been waiting for since April, maybe there is still hope
IMG_6199.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

• Wow
Reactions: jelliott and Turtle

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Quick review of my new Captains chair for the Sprinter.

It's very well made, very comfortable, very supportive. The down side for me is it didn't help elevate my back pain much Since I'm out of options for the chair, I'm going to be trying out a wearable back support brace thingy to see if that helps. Yes, "thingy" is a technical medical term

IMG_6218.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_6212.jpg
    IMG_6212.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 9
Reactions: Turtle and jelliott

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
You try a chiropractor?

Not in 8 months, I was thinking about a return visit. But even when I was seeing a chiropractor, the results were the same. I'm fine until I start driving. And only from driving the Sprinter. I really think it's some funky ergonomic issue going on.

• Sad
Reactions: jelliott

jjoerger

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Army
I experience back pain in our Dodge Ram pick up. But only in the drivers seat. Passenger seat is fine. I blame it on the steering wheel position.

Sent from my SM-G986U using EO Forums mobile app

Reactions: RoadTime

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Happy Friday

Anyone else having App issues today. 1st my iPhone App went down, now my android isn't working

piper1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Mine is down. Re install didn't fix either. I get the phone number screen that then goes to a 500 error. That said, I also have had troubles with 2 other apps today that quit functioning. Wonder if Mother Google is mad today? Wouldn't explain your I phone tho.

Reactions: RoadTime

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Mine is down. Re install didn't fix either. I get the phone number screen that then goes to a 500 error. That said, I also have had troubles with 2 other apps today that quit functioning. Wonder if Mother Google is mad today? Wouldn't explain your I phone tho.
Same here, just get the 500 error on both after reinstalling.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
It's an in-app problem. The developers are working on it.

EDIT: Looks like they got it fixed.

Last edited:

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Sorry about that everyone. We lost the app and a chunk of in house systems as well. Microsoft Azzure Cloud had some huge database issue yesterday in the Eastern half of the United States. Ugggghhh.

Sent from my iPad using EO Forums

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Sorry about that everyone. We lost the app and a chunk of in house systems as well. Microsoft Azzure Cloud had some huge database issue yesterday in the Eastern half of the United States. Ugggghhh.

It did make for a quite day

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
When I hear a song and don't know who sings it, I'll always let Siri on my phone play name that tune. She is extremely good and always amazes me. I always figured she would run the lyrics against published songs in a data base for the answer.

Today, she just flat out creeped me out

I was watching a video of a cover band doing a song that I liked enough that I wanted to know the title of the song and who originally did it.

So I asked Siri to name that tune...about 10 seconds later she came back with the answer.

I was just totally creeped out by the answer. Not only did she name the title of the song, but gave the name of the cover band currently singing it

How the hell was she able to pull that off, and so fast?Obviously, not just going by the words like I thought

IMG_6257.JPG

• Haha
Reactions: Turtle

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Hope everyone is doing well and the wheels are turning!