September 2018 Locations & More

Treadmill

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Got it. Btw i will be leaving this fine land later today where many a expeditor come to drop their load and die in expecting to get that one load back out. Plan on departing later today one way or another with a load or not. Not wasting my time sitting in this heat.
You mean you don't want to sit there until Monday morning to see if your odds improve?

"Amazing Grace, half-decent rates..."
Actually by my leaving will only improve yours and mine odds to get a load.

Reactions: VSprinter

VSprinter

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Actually by my leaving will only improve yours and mine odds to get a load.
True. Too bad most of the folks going there cannot fathom this concept. Then again, most drive in at 0.70pm into Laredo. Kind of hard for them to allocate some of it for fuel going back.

Reactions: ntimevan

Grizzly

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I hope NTB's Brand name tires last for you . I put 4 of their Best 10 ply tires on my van over a year ago , didn't make 60,000 miles and they were wore out . Liked the all season tread design and the Price , but first time ever i didn't get 100,000 miles on a set of tires purchased after factory tires.

U run the Miles
I run for the Money
I think places like Walmart, Costco, BJs... best in our driving. Price match, free (or low installation charge), warranty, lifetime rotation and balancing, plus bonus somewhere with gas filled.
4 Michelins for new sprinter - under $900.

I just bought 4 new Michelins at Belle Tire for just a little over $800. I usuallt get about 130k on these tires.

You ususally get 130K out of which tire exactly? I'm about 60-70K into my first set of Michelin Defenders. I normally got 130-140K out of the MS2s. I'm anxiously awaiting to see exactly how much wear we get out of these.

Anyone have 100K mi on the Defenders yet?

Grizzly

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
It sure is quite in here today!

Who's here?

Members Online Now
  1. nfougere ,
  2. Ragman ,
  3. ntimevan ,
  4. Grizzly ,
  5. dc843 ,
  6. VSprinter ,
  7. RoadTime ,
  8. seank137 ,
  9. Renee P ,
  10. otoyrico ,
  11. boonsdad ,
  12. woodie818
Total: 349 (members: 15, guests: 277, robots: 57)
Hey, where's my name LOL
And mine.

I assume this list reads like a batting line-up rather than a ranked list .... :p:D

Treadmill

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I hope NTB's Brand name tires last for you . I put 4 of their Best 10 ply tires on my van over a year ago , didn't make 60,000 miles and they were wore out . Liked the all season tread design and the Price , but first time ever i didn't get 100,000 miles on a set of tires purchased after factory tires.

U run the Miles
I run for the Money
I think places like Walmart, Costco, BJs... best in our driving. Price match, free (or low installation charge), warranty, lifetime rotation and balancing, plus bonus somewhere with gas filled.

I just bought 4 new Michelins at Belle Tire for just a little over $800. I usuallt get about 130k on these tires.

You ususally get 130K out of which tire exactly? I'm about 60-70K into my first set of Michelin Defenders. I normally got 130-140K out of the MS2s. I'm anxiously awaiting to see exactly how much wear we get out of these.

That was with the MS2 tire. Had the defender on the 2012 when it died. Don’t remember how many miles were on them. Will have to look it up when i get home.

Reactions: Grizzly

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter

NorthernBill

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

U run the Miles
I run for the Money

We replaced ours at about 130,000, didn’t have them rotated very often. Still got $100 trade in value. Two were at 3/32nds and two were at 5/32nds.

NorthernBill

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
We replaced ours at about 130,000, didn’t have them rotated very often. Still got $100 trade in value. Two were at 3/32nds and two were at 5/32nds.
That's what I am talking about. Somebody is actually claiming the credit on used tires.

Really don’t like running them down. Things happen to worn out tires.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Call me crazy .......
QgiWgGi.gif

Reactions: ntimevan