Sept 2015 locations

Status
Not open for further replies.

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
After trying to avoid the heat, temps dropping into lower 50's and getting a little chilled. So I gave in and pushed that wonderful button to fire up the Espar. Ahhhh, much better, sooooo glad I bought one :)
And I thought it was just me...ac on yesterday..turned that off in the middle of the night and opened a few windows and now the heat is on! Don't ya just love fall?

vandriver2

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
After trying to avoid the heat, temps dropping into lower 50's and getting a little chilled. So I gave in and pushed that wonderful button to fire up the Espar. Ahhhh, much better, sooooo glad I bought one :)
I'm glad I upgraded to the D4... Can't wait to try it out...but not in a hurry for the 10 degree nights!
Told Mechanic WAYNE if he wanted to buy my old D2 it's for sale!

vandriver2

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
IN SERVICE all weekend for a Monday Mornin' Load...nothing yet. Toledo.
It sure is a Sunny, Blue-Sky Beauty of a Day here! Hope it is wherever you are too!
Scrambled Eggs & Toast down the hatch...go warm up my second cup.

KickStarter6

Veteran Expediter
New guy this morning but he's not driven a stick so while when he's moving he's doing well it's the clutch he's having problems with. So far this morning I've successfully done all 4 of my backing drills so now onto parallel and blind side parallel

Status
Not open for further replies.