School closures

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
the snowball fights on the way to and from school....snow crusted to our clothes...red cheeks oh the fun that is being denied the kids today...damn it...
6e858031f792a8929f49988febd72ddd.gif

another day .. another bowl of Popcorn

Reactions: Turtle and RoadTime

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Reactions: ntimevan

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Reactions: davekc and ntimevan

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Interesting Turtle didn't chime in on this...... guess reptiles dont have to concern themselves with school issues.

:pokepoke:

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
I don't know what to tell ya. I've never experienced a Snow Day. In Cincinnati where I grew up (Springdale, Sharonville), if they could get the busses off the parking lot, we went to school, even when every other school district around us, including the University of Cincinnati a couple of times, canceled classes.

Where I live now, in Western Kentucky, they close schools on a forecast of snow.

Reactions: OntarioVanMan

ucfd608

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Speaking of reptiles an cold weather has anybody heard about the iguanas in Florida looking like a stiff body laid out on the ground from it dropping in the high 30s low 40s

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

ucfd608

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Well they have closed almost schools tomorrow in Atlanta the metro area an all the ones around me they say due to weather but I think it is because of the national championship

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums