SB I75 Closed

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
SB I75 closed at Alexis road in Toledo due to a wreck. Back up into Michigan. One alternate route, Dixie HWY, is closed near Erie due to heavy drifting.

Snow drifting is SO bad in the Dundee, MI, area that officials have brought in two military 6X6 trucks and a humvee to provide emergency services/evacuations.

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
SB I75 closed at Alexis road in Toledo due to a wreck. Back up into Michigan. One alternate route, Dixie HWY, is closed near Erie due to heavy drifting.

Snow drifting is SO bad in the Dundee, MI, area that officials have brought in two military 6X6 trucks and a humvee to provide emergency services/evacuations.

It must be bad...back in October when we had that serious snow..we were tickled pink to see the National Guard come in!

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
It must be bad...back in October when we had that serious snow..we were tickled pink to see the National Guard come in!

It's worse than I thought it was. We can move, IF I could get out of my driveway. It is drifted over with 4 foot drifts. Not even going to mess with it. I have enough here to not have to go out. We took steps before this hit.

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
Just went thru there. There's about 1/2-3/4 inch of ice completely covering 75 thru there.
Sphincter exercises complete!!!!

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
Most. The one that had an F-150 jammed up its butt was still there. The 2 jacked semis WERE gone. Now it's about 20-30 cars slid off or crashed. That's between Romeo, Detroit & Luna areas.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Good call!! I did NOT enjoy my trek up thru and back down thru that area today.

We are sitting in the house, watching used TV shows. That is ALL we are going to do. We are now even going to try to leave today unless forced to for some reason.

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
Reason #54 why I take the month of January off..

Sent from my DROID RAZR using EO Forums mobile app