Sad News -

tbcabs

Seasoned Expediter
I wasn't exactly sure where to post this, so I thought right here would at least give admin/mods a chance to put it where it should go. My husband loved this forum when otr and at home this is where he was usually cruising the internet & reading. As some of you know, last July he was diagnosed with Lymphoma and started chemo, sadly he has since passed. On March 2, 2013 Tbcabs/Dan passed away, the Lymphoma metastasized to his brain and became very aggressive. Thank you ALL for being a place for him to exchange ideas & feel at home. The following is an online memorial page through the funeral home, please feel free to share a story (if you knew him that way) or a thought or prayer.

Book of Memories

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
I wasn't exactly sure where to post this, so I thought right here would at least give admin/mods a chance to put it where it should go. My husband loved this forum when otr and at home this is where he was usually cruising the internet & reading. As some of you know, last July he was diagnosed with Lymphoma and started chemo, sadly he has since passed. On March 2, 2013 Tbcabs/Dan passed away, the Lymphoma metastasized to his brain and became very aggressive. Thank you ALL for being a place for him to exchange ideas & feel at home. The following is an online memorial page through the funeral home, please feel free to share a story (if you knew him that way) or a thought or prayer.

Book of Memories

I knew him well...and only 37 yrs old.....RIP buddy!

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
I don't think I had the pleasure of meeting him, but I am sorry for your loss.

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Kim, I'm sorry for your loss...in looking at the pictures at the bottom of the memorial page, the one where he's sitting on the porch with his dad and I'm guessing his mom is the way I remember him the best. All my sympathies and prayers.. Judy

tbcabs

Seasoned Expediter
thank you Judy. Actually that photo was taken at his surprise 30th birthday party back in '05 just before he & his dad headed out otr, the woman off to the side is his step mom.
Kim

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I'm so sorry for your loss. I never met him but remember him as a good participant here who always was willing to help with advice and friendship to anyone.

Swamp30

Active Expediter
Dan Seitz from florida?? Crapola it is..i knew dan and ray..dan always was smiling..RIP! Just know he is doing better now!

Last edited:

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
From everyone here at the EO office - please accept our condolences. Dan had some great ideas and was a positive influence in this community. Thoughts and prayers for your family.

ScoobyMagee

Expert Expediter
Dan, you are still in our thoughts all the time!!!!! We miss you!!!!! We know that Heaven is a much better place with you there !!!!

Mailer

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I am sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.