Running Loads for slow payers. Can Someone Help?

RickW

Not a Member
Owner/Operator
I have been running loads for a broker who has decided I do not need to get paid timely. Some of my trips were over 60 days ago and I am waiting for payment. I have been working with a different Broker who pays but still need to get paid on the loads I have all ready delivered. Any Ideas?

Bucs82

Not a Member
Researching
I have been running loads for a broker who has decided I do not need to get paid timely. Some of my trips were over 60 days ago and I am waiting for payment. I have been working with a different Broker who pays but still need to get paid on the loads I have all ready delivered. Any Ideas?

SPAM DELETED

Last edited by a moderator:

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Wow !
Two apparently unrealated posters, come together only minutes apart in a new thread .
What a small world.
Amazingly, they’re both from Florida.
Good eye, dude!

Stranger things have happened, and this could just be one of those coincidences.

But noooooo!

The first post seems quasi-on the level, but the reply screams spammer. Not only the timing of it, but several other things, including, as you noted, the timing and their respective locations. But upon further review of their accounts, they each have email addresses that say "Look at me! I'm a spammer!" I won't give the details, but it's kind of a flag.

Another flag is the fact that they are both posting using the same business cable account (the old Bright House Networks, ne Spectrum, now Charter Communications). OK, that's a bigger flag.

But wait, there's more! Neon flag with a buzzer... They both posted (and did their registrations) using the same exact IP address. For two people that seemingly don't know each other, with one "still doing research" and the other being a full-on "owner/operator," that's not merely a statistical anomaly, it's stone-cold impossibility. Especially considering the IP address they used resolves to the aforementioned company, the name of which is now deleted (a company, I should add, that has an abysmal, almost laughable BBB rating, that is nothing more than a collection agency trolling the Internet and social media for new customers).

Soooo, they're (or rather, he's) gone. Bye Felicia!

xmudman

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

Call OOIDA; they’ll either help you or put you on the trail of someone who can.

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums