Rumor Wheels Turning

lanier1

Seasoned Expediter
I was at a pick up on Tuesday and heard drivers talking about UPS Exp. buying out DHL's 51% of Panther. Anyone else heard anything like that? I know nothing about who owns what there but thought it was interesting.

Jefferson3000

Expert Expediter
Well, Fenway is a public company I believe, but I have never heard of DHL holding ANY % of it. Definitely part of the rumor mill.

Drive Safe!

Jeff

Refer Hauler

Expert Expediter
Word is that DHL is buying Old Dominion. Old Dominion driver confirmed that they have been told they are up for sale and in talks with unamed buyer.

X1_SRH

Expert Expediter
Christmas is buying New Years Day - the results of this strategic move will be seen in December 2007 when we will all celebrate the "SUPER HOLIDAY" on December 28th. Employers nationwide are estimated to save 8.6 billion dollars by condensing 2 paid holidays into one.

easyrider2697

Expert Expediter
>Christmas is buying New Years Day - the results of this
>strategic move will be seen in December 2007 when we will
>all celebrate the "SUPER HOLIDAY" on December 28th.
>Employers nationwide are estimated to save 8.6 billion
>dollars by condensing 2 paid holidays into one.

That is too funny.

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
I heard the Republicans are buying the Democrats. There will now be one party under the new name Republicrats. Oh... that's old news ;)
All that's missing is a Seig Heil. :p

"If I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know." - Kansas

RichM

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Now this one you can take to the bank. It was told to a friend of mine by his cousins brother in law that he had factual information that Hilary and G Bush were having a affair and it has been going on for years.

bigjoep89

Expert Expediter
Concrete truck driver 15 years
Concrete sales mgr, 13 years.
Expediter 1.5 years.
FECC

I heard from my-brother-in-law who heard from his sister-in-law who heard it from her mom who heard it from her daughter that, never mind I do not want to start another rumor as they are very unproductive.