Roadrunner

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
be prepared to run....they don't like turn downs as there is no reason to do so, unless you are sick or broke down....there is no BFE, since they pay nearly every mile but the first 50 of the DH.....after 24 hrs they move you at FULL rate minus the first 50....they Dh'd someone the other week from Dallas to El Paso and the up to Detroit at over 2300 miles ALL paid but that first 50.....and they say say our rates are in the dumps?....No....the money is still there but going into the 3-4 brokers/carriers before it gets to us....

Reactions: NorthernBill

M. Moy

New Recruit
Researching
What is BFE and do they hire company drivers for straight trucks ? Do they pay % or by the miles ?

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Bum F*ck Egypt
11727d1399444642t-et-member-lives-here-bumfuck.jpg

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
oh...thanks for reminding me Moot....they also get a company supplied transponder for tolls....as they are paid 100%....

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Does that include personal miles?
My contacts say they really don't keep that close of scrutiny...I suppose if they suspect abuse they'd watch transponder usage closer....even the paid DH miles are covered and the first unpaid DH 50 as well

If I were a younger fellow with fresh driving legs...I'd be there in a heartbeat.....but alas Sprinters are not welcome.....they do adhere to MUST carry 3,000 lbs no exceptions...so a transit or promaster i'd have to get....

Last edited: