Resturants

Wild Bill

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Retired Expediter
This is silly I know but on my homepage I have a section about favorite resturants. I have a couple of my favorites up there but I guess I don't get away from the major truck stop chains to come up with any others.

I was wondering if you know of a small resturant with truck parking with good food, good prices that you like to stop at when you are in the area.

Here is my page. maybe it will give you an idea of what I am looking for. [link:www.geocities.com/wildbill4518/food.html|My favorite resturants]

geo

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Retired Expediter
US Navy
great web site, we just need to help out, also should add
what mall are truck friendly and some have great place to eat in food court or restuants in malls or close by

Wild Bill

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Retired Expediter
Geo,

Thats a great idea! I will add that later. I have a special section with expedited trucking links. Maybe I will add a message board type thing in that section for malls...etc. That way everyone can add their favorite spots.

If you have a favorite resturant please email me and I will add it soon :) [email protected]

Please visit my homepage [link:www.geocities.com/wildbill4518|Wildbills Homepage]

G

Hey Wild Bill: I tryed to get to your page to add a couple of our preferred T/S's, but all I got was a list of reasons why your page wasn't available. Did you do something naughty that upset the Yahoo people? ;)

Wild Bill

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Retired Expediter
LOL! apparently I did. I went there one day and my site had been deleted. No letter no nothing. After a week of writing I finally got a hold of Geocities and their form letter said it may have been deleted for "Content reasons". After seeing many sites on there I thought mine about cowboys and trucking was pretty tame....lol (I don't even believe I used a dirty word on it)

I have talked to Lawrence and I will be back soon. I am going to switch my site to Online media's hosting. I'm sure I will be much happier there anyway.

You can still send me your resturant suggestions. I am still making my list (And checking it twice...lol) you can email me at [email protected] I am thinking about instead of me adding everyones suggestions I would just create a space that everyone can add them themselves.

Sorry about the page. I will let you know when I am up and running again.