Reno TA Showers have been remodeled

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
We were in Reno this past week and had the chance to shower at the Reno Petro as well as the Reno TA.

The showers in both place have and are being remodeled. The Petro has some showers still under construction and I believe the TA is finished.

At first glance the Petro showers looked awesome and then... There is no light in the shower, there was not a place to put my stuff and I had to set it on the floor of the shower. The new showers have doors so no chance of using a bench unless I wanted to leave the door open and let water get everywhere. There is not even a soap holder available.

The TA now has a bench in the shower, a light in the shower, a double sink and the bathroom was spotless. Both shower rooms were very clean and they both had awesome towels as well as shower heads.

When we go back to Reno we will be staying at the TA from now on. Thanks TA for really making the shower experience outstanding!

Attachments

• Reno3 Toilet.JPG
    Reno3 Toilet.JPG
    32.4 KB · Views: 19
  • RenoTA.JPG
    RenoTA.JPG
    28.1 KB · Views: 22
  • RenoTA1.JPG
    RenoTA1.JPG
    28 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:

scottm4211

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Very nice. Are there a lot of trucks that go through there? It must be a spectacular drive.

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
The area is beautiful and I really enjoy the drive north, south, and west but not so much east... The weather is usually pretty nice as well.

butterfly610

Veteran Expediter
Those look nice. I'm not sure about anymore, but a few years back we went to Denver and stayed at the Sapp Brothers very reluctantly. Reluctantly because there is that adult boookstore in the parking lot, and figured there would be lots of characters roaming around. To my surprise though, the shower we got was incredibly nice. It was bigger than any bathroom I've ever been in. Like the size of a bedroom practically. Fake marble countertops, whirlpool tub (nice to look at, but I'm not using a truck stop bathtub, lol) and the shower itself had like 5 showerheads so it was like a rain shower. Very nice when you get a good shower!

mrgoodtude

Not a Member
Kinda reminds me of Jubitz in Portland area..
I sure miss the old Alamo truck stop (Petro), wasn't that long ago you would pull in get full service at the pumps a free drink and either a 3 pc or small pizza....
The restaurant was good and the slots were loose not that I played;)