Real News

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Actually, there is some value to be had in going to this website; it offers some valuable insight in helping to understand the mindset of the radical left-wingers that mindlessly follow Barack Hussein Obama. What else would you suggest as a source of truth in our time - Al Jazeera?

greg334

Veteran Expediter
Actually Al Jazeera seems to be more neutral than most others.

But I looked at the articles and saw this which said everything to me;

How President Bush's Policies Leveled New Orleans

I didn't know it mattered that the people of New Orleans reelected the guy who caused all the deaths, even though the city is still a bed of corruption and there is only one other city in the world as bad - Detroit.

But the headline story is about some guy living in Israel who can't get some prize? Well learn what the real conflict is all about and you may be suprised at what has happened and why.

ratwell71

Veteran Expediter
The purpose of researching is to step outside your own beliefs in order to accept truth. If you cannot do this then you remain ignorant.

What is sad is that most beliefs are erroneous! This is why it is important to do your own research. If it is not well documented then it is someone else's opinion rather than fact.

However, if it is well documented with facts then there is truth in it. Opinions are based on belief systems and not facts. Opinions do not make for a good argument and the person using opinions will lose an argument every time and this goes for making generalized statements.