Qualcomm messagin

dadeo2my3

Seasoned Expediter
Carrier Management
Friday January 27th....Qualcomm is experiencing outages in their system which is effecting all FORWARDED and RETURN messages for MCP100 and MCP200 (our version) models. :mad: They hope to havethe issues resolved later today. :)

scottm4211

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
You get your qc messages to your phone??? If so how because I want

No I meant I like communicating via email it's so much quicker and easier. But I do check the qc messages through fleetvision on my phone as well. Actually I pretty much do everything through my phone. :eek:

The Enemy

Veteran Expediter
As do I. I think I've used our laptop once in the last two months, and that was to show our vacation photos to my folks.

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Friday January 27th....Qualcomm is experiencing outages in their system which is effecting all FORWARDED and RETURN messages for MCP100 and MCP200 (our version) models. :mad: They hope to havethe issues resolved later today. :)

ahhhhh that explains it. I thought I was just in a really bad area :cool:

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
It was a pain for sure. Wonder if it had anything to do with that huge solar flare the other day? Maybe messed with their birds a bit?

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
outsider,outsider postin in the load one forum. what are you doin joe. LOL just given ya a hard time. for as big a deal as they talked about the flares. they sure didnt seem to do much.

Jenny

Veteran Expediter
outsider,outsider postin in the load one forum. what are you doin joe. LOL just given ya a hard time. for as big a deal as they talked about the flares. they sure didnt seem to do much.

The end of last year when there were a few of the "larger" solar flares it messed with out gps. We no longer have one :rolleyes: Nick can explain that one.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
OOPS!!!! Sorry! Did not notice where I was. I should not be posting in here unless moderating something. My mistake. 10 lashes with a wet noodle. Won't happen again. (those noodles hurt!)