QC messages

golfournut

Veteran Expediter
Along the same line, when I got home, I went out of service. Checked FV some time later, msg sent and read, but still in service. Had to call to put me oos.

RoadKing06

Expert Expediter
Thanks guys, we just don't like to be thought of as the team that complains. We took one also as a favor. We didn't know how much of a favor we were doing until done. But we weren't upset just needed to move any way. Let's just say we netted $27.00 after fuel and split. But please don't take this as a complaint. We don't mind helping out when can.

I am more vocal when I am sure of myself. I am not so sure of myself yet out here, and am greatful for the home runs whe we get them.

Now if you want to negotiate a real estate sale I am sure of myself then, lol.

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

Last edited:

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Thanks guys, we just don't like to be thought of as the team that complains. We took one also as a favor. We didn't know how much of a favor we were doing until done. But we weren't upset just needed to move any way. Let's just say we netted $27.00 after fuel and split. But please don't take this as a complaint. We don't mind helping out when can.

I am more vocal when I sure of myself. I am not so sure of myself yet out hear, and am greatful for the home runs whe we get them.

Now if you want to negotiate a real estate sale I am sure of myself then, lol.

It is more of a feely/touchy thing....with more experience you'll just know when to ask....and when not to...
I think we all give a little at Load 1....no doubt.

wombat52

Veteran Expediter
well that is what wrong my QC must be broken wow
often very often i get the load offer yes i start heading straight for the p/u but as we all know you cannot use the QC while driving so now wombat rings can you send my pay info please we are busy well that is great really is but i would love to know the money i am getting .
well as soon as we can will send it across ok wombat i am not knocking it at all but the money is what i know i can put in my pocket minus the fuel to run my BUSINESS and it great to see it is happening to others
but our guys in dispatch are still 10 out of 10 in my books
wombat # 3017
load1

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
well that is what wrong my QC must be broken wow
often very often i get the load offer yes i start heading straight for the p/u but as we all know you cannot use the QC while driving so now wombat rings can you send my pay info please we are busy well that is great really is but i would love to know the money i am getting .
well as soon as we can will send it across ok wombat i am not knocking it at all but the money is what i know i can put in my pocket minus the fuel to run my BUSINESS and it great to see it is happening to others
but our guys in dispatch are still 10 out of 10 in my books
wombat # 3017
load1

No call needed, when you get to the pick up send a message asking for the load info. You will have it anywhere from a few minutes to a a few hours. If y9u stop for fuel or something and don't have it yet send another message. The money doesn't change just because you get the info before the pickup.

wombat52

Veteran Expediter
glad to read when the boss is happy everything is geeeeeeeeee yippie now if i can get the heck out of this wonderful oven .
But i really got a question here for anyone was talking last night never mind where lol and this guy and his GF nice texas lady was telling me something ok i feel like my aussie leg is being pulled here but i am going to ask it ok
1. you buy a chicken or catch one pluck it
2. you get barbie ready with coals or whatever
3. you stick a beer can up its bum
4. you cook it with chicken standing up
5. you eat it after removing beer can

got to be joking my leg is being pulled correct i bet but i did believe these nice folks but only at the time was greg & becky pulling my leg in dallas last night ??

Wombat 3017

Last edited:

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
It is called beer can chicken and yes it is for real. You do pop the tab and leave the beer in the can so the steam flavors the chicken.

wombat52

Veteran Expediter
ok last item on this you guys think i am strange
lol now i am thinking the same about you guys lmao ok next time i get home to OZ i will catch a roo stick a can of good aussie beer up his bum and yippie ok
LOL . LMAO

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Ditto what everyone else said: sometimes the pay doesn't come through, NBD, just send a msg asking for it.
John, you don't still want folks sending you the pro #s, now that you've seen how many times it happens, do you?:eek:

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Ditto what everyone else said: sometimes the pay doesn't come through, NBD, just send a msg asking for it.
John, you don't still want folks sending you the pro #s, now that you've seen how many times it happens, do you?:eek:

A couple would be ok. If it is a split load, I understand the issue as it all has to be manually calculated. I am just curious to try and see if I can track down the issue and see if it is system or human. :eek:

RoadKing06

Expert Expediter
glad to read when the boss is happy everything is geeeeeeeeee yippie now if i can get the heck out of this wonderful oven .
But i really got a question here for anyone was talking last night never mind where lol and this guy and his GF nice texas lady was telling me something ok i feel like my aussie leg is being pulled here but i am going to ask it ok
1. you buy a chicken or catch one pluck it
2. you get barbie ready with coals or whatever
3. you stick a beer can up its bum
4. you cook it with chicken standing up
5. you eat it after removing beer can

got to be joking my leg is being pulled correct i bet but i did believe these nice folks but only at the time was greg & becky pulling my leg in dallas last night ??

Wombat 3017

Wombat,
Most people get there chicken already plucked. Does roo, taste like chicken?

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
On the two loads I ran today, I didn't receive a QC revenue message on either of them. When I checked Fleetvision tonight, only one has the revenue noted.

Not complaining, happy to have the loads.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
On the two loads I ran today, I didn't receive a QC revenue message on either of them. When I checked Fleetvision tonight, only one has the revenue noted.

Not complaining, happy to have the loads.

Can you pm me the load numbers please.

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Where on fleetvision can I find if there are notes on revenue? Thanks

Click on the load number or "Idle" in the Load Status column. It opens up another window showing all the recent loads and revenue.

If you mean added revenue for anything, it doesn't separate it.

Last edited:

scottm4211

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Click on the load number or "Idle" in the Load Status column. It opens up another window showing all the recent loads and revenue.

If you mean added revenue for anything, it doesn't separate it.

Ahh ok thanks I have seen that. The vast majority of my loads are split cross docks so they tend to show up afterwards.