Ptl?

wvcourier

Expert Expediter
I seen a PTL sprinter a few Weeks back, we somehow were supposed to deliver the same package, but he said he worked for TnK,but he was driving a PTL sprinter?

Dont steal, the government hates competition. ~Ron Paul~

Rocketman

Veteran Expediter
I seen a PTL sprinter a few Weeks back, we somehow were supposed to deliver the same package, but he said he worked for TnK,but he was driving a PTL sprinter?

Sounds like multiple carrier operations at their finest. Although, I doubt that PTL is a willing or known participant.

JohnMueller

Staff member
Motor Carrier Executive
Safety & Compliance
Carrier Management
I was thinking about signing on with PTL.

:)

deadhead

Veteran Expediter
There a find company to put truck on with! They dont check out the apps very well,the drive they refer to me had been fired with every company the work for.He took my truck had to get police to look for it since the driver lived in crack house.They police found it a month later after inpound fees,towing I was out bunch.PTL Mr Mueller said they must slip up in the background check. Oh there more one way fright company out there.Check them out..........

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
I was thinking about signing on with PTL.

:)

I heard they were looking for a Exc Chef for the management team over there...:D

But on the topic that the OP asked about....every company makes mistakes along the way...every company isn't right for every O/O / Driver. That being said since Load 1 doesn't take CV's anymore and that is who my truck is leased to, if i was to buy another van and put it on anywhere else, it would be PTL or Bolt.....Thats just my opinion....

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
There a find company to put truck on with! They dont check out the apps very well,the drive they refer to me had been fired with every company the work for.He took my truck had to get police to look for it since the driver lived in crack house.They police found it a month later after inpound fees,towing I was out bunch.PTL Mr Mueller said they must slip up in the background check. Oh there more one way fright company out there.Check them out..........

PTL is as good as any carrier out there,they have warts like all of them.as for 1 way freight,once you learn their lanes,you can stay loaded,even in a cargo van.

TJ959

Veteran Expediter
You could do a lot worse than PTL but you do have to watch that old chubby guy in safety.

JohnMueller

Staff member
Motor Carrier Executive
Safety & Compliance
Carrier Management

We actually do check out the apps well - so well sometimes it causes us to lose driver applicants because we are too thorough.

Fleet owners always have the final say on the approved drivers being placed in their vehicles.

Every once in a while someone does something they shouldn't - like abandon a truck. Wish I had a crystal ball to see what was going to happen.

Now I'm really curious, without naming names, give me the first three letters of that driver's last name and the first two letters of his first name so I can look him up for the details, or better yet call or PM me.

Thanks,

JohnMueller

Staff member
Motor Carrier Executive
Safety & Compliance
Carrier Management
How much experience is required for a cargo van?

We ask for a year experience in a cargo van, but all applicants will be considered.

DannyD

Veteran Expediter
I don't think they're that great. They won't even let ya set up a mobile poker game in the back of your rig.

JohnMueller

Staff member
Motor Carrier Executive
Safety & Compliance
Carrier Management
It's nice to have such a great group of friends within the industry, even if I have not worked at the same company with a few of you for years.

I appreciate you all very much.