PTL LLC Drivers too busy to post

JohnMueller

Staff member
Motor Carrier Executive
Safety & Compliance
Carrier Management
Can you folks believe that PTL keeps our driver sooooooo busy that they do not have time to post? We do. The proof is right here in this forum.

:)

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
The only proof to be found here in the forums is that PTL drivers do not post here. No conclusions as to why can be reached with the available data. It could be they are too busy to post, or it could be that they are, as a group, computer illiterate. :D

RonJonCMC

Seasoned Expediter
Computer literate Turtle. Just too busy makin $$$. Little break in the action as I'm currently OOS having the van repaired and some preventive done. Hope to be back at it next week. Safe travels to ya buddy. :cool:

moose

Veteran Expediter
hey i can post here!
next thing you know, i'd be running naked across the JFK runways.

JohnMueller

Staff member
Motor Carrier Executive
Safety & Compliance
Carrier Management
hey i can post here!
next thing you know, i'd be running naked across the JFK runways.

You can post here just 'cause we like you Moose!

Nothing runs like a Moose.

:)

Slo-Ride

Veteran Expediter
Just saying Hi and letting ya know Im in here now, Off to a flying start with you folks and Im liking it.
Enjoyed the oriention class and meeting a few ppl, I didnt mean to blow out of there so fast aftewards but I knew I was working against the rain in getting the old stickers off the truck. As it was I got soaked stripping the truck and the next morning putting new stickers on, the weather was no better. I did wanna hang out and meet others but in time that will happen.
Less then 15 minutes after going in service I was dispatched and preety much been under a load since. Busy enought it took me 3 days to getting around to emailing Dale to let me in here. Very good start. Im even getting work from second and third shifts. LoL Something that rarely happened at the other carrier. Let alone pre planned for the weekend on 2 nice runs.
Looking like ya good a good crew in the office John,,Thanks for putting my truck to work.