Pro Death

moose

Veteran Expediter
Moose did your parents have any kids that lived?
I don't really know, i was told the pelican brings us...
but since youve'd asked, not that it's any of your business, but in my immediate family abortion is a way of life. both in Israel AND here in the US. we had one child born with a defected gene. we all experienced the long term effects. thankfully my brother passed away while sleeping many years ago. we now genetically scanned EVERY new pregnancy. we will never let it happen again.
2 of my family members are world leaders in Human genetic engineering. they have prevented hundreds if not thousands of genetically defected baby's worldwide from been born.
the problem is educating the medical professionals, as well as politicians. Israel is in the leading front of prevention, but it dose take a lot, a LOT, of money to pot those programs in place. i personally met a few mommy's that have been warned in time to prevent such human from been born, only to hug a healthy baby a year later.
that's not murder , it's life saving!
it is a sham that here in America genetic screening is not a part of health package.
BTW, Canada is WAY more progressives then the US. last year one of my family member,{and yes i do say it with great pride}, received Canada's most highest award for scientific research.
for human gene work he did. Howard Cedar - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
as i said. in my family abortion is a way of life.

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
Coming from a member of THE BUBBA ARMY... I have said enough!

What that discredits me....its a badge of honor ..thank you...I AM A MEMBER OF THE BUBBA ARMY!! We are real and honest..
STERN RUELS.......BABABOOOEY
How many you adopting??

Last edited:

aquitted

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
As the last of 4 children I was the oops child so I would like to thank my mother for not being selfish and knew in her spirit that God would provide and he did. As bad as I turned out not their fault but mine they never once said should have aborted that child. Thanks mom and dad I love you.

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
As the last of 4 children I was the oops child so I would like to thank my mother for not being selfish and knew in her spirit that God would provide and he did. As bad as I turned out not their fault but mine they never once said should have aborted that child. Thanks mom and dad I love you.

Selfish is deciding to have or keep a child you can't afford. Not just financially, but emotionally - not every woman would be a good mother,and it's time we acknowledge that.

garyatk

Seasoned Expediter
Aquitted, before you respond further, please read Proverbs 18:2. The battle is for the Lord. God Bless!

aquitted

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
My mother and father-n-law adopted a child to keep their neice a drug addict from killing her child via abortion. This child is 24 years old now has the mentality of a 4 year old and as happy as can be and usually brings joy to whoever he's around. And my wife and I agreed to take him if he becomes too much of A burdon on them.

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
I don't remember being a fetus...but I WOULD remember being born unwanted..unloved..abused..

moose

Veteran Expediter
There is a big different. we get to choose! we are free to explore our mind, and we are involved in a life saving. it's actually 180* from what your Nazi's claim is.
you call it murder, i call it life saving.
simple as that.
i will NEVER tell you to change your mind. Can't think of any rezone why.
& in return i'd expect NO-ONE to prevent me from making MY choices.

Having said that, there's a very good rezone why Christianity, by large, is pro life. and why Jewish faith, by large, is pro choice. it can get a bit complicated to explain, but i am willing to do so if asked. but it will be a long exploitation. i can tell you that back in the days i did learned it thoroughly before making my own mind. this is not a convince thing for me, {let's do abortion so everyone can have a nice life}, i do have the morals to support it. i do , or i would not be a pro-choice.
it's comes to the basic understanding on the process, and how it played into the circle of life. how traditions played into the decision. how modern Science played into old fashion religious. and what the bible {the 1st one} expected us to do about this.
THE PRO-LIFE CROWD DO NOT OWN MORALITY WHEN IT COMES TO ABORTION.
the choices i, and many others, made, can, and many times are, base on deep morals awareness.
it's selfish to claim any other way.

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Not even close...

How many are you adopting?? How big is your house. Lots of kids need homes

It's an entire herd, not just one. Oh, and my association with a children's home began 34 years ago when I was in college.

moose

Veteran Expediter
Moose your abortion is no different than what hitler did to your FAMILY.
fixed it for ya'h.
yes that's family. all 43 of them.
i can link you to all names, locations, manners of executions, tragedy's. starvation.you name it.
but before i do, please be very careful what you wish for. do you really need to know how a,now, 94 Y/O grandma that lives in Melbourne Australia linked into my MORAL decision?, how her been a Megele twins played into it?
this is not fiction, it's a way of life for me.
you make your own choices, you are free to do so, but do not FORCE your supremacy over other peoples that made their own choices.

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
The hypocrisy of the 'pro life' position is the exceptions that are already made - killing another person is allowed in self defense, war, and capital punishment.[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]
[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]
[/SIZE]

The thesis still stands. The opposite of life is death. The opposite of pro life is not pro choice. The opposite of pro life is pro death.

There is no hypocrisy in killing someone who is about to illegally take a life. It is that individual's decision to choose that time to die. There is no hypocrisy in capital punishment. That is a lawful sentence imposed on a guilty criminal who by their own choice decided to die that way.

There is no possible way to compare it to murdering an innocent baby who has no say in the matter and who certainly does not choose to die. To do so is exponentially more stupid than having a face tattoo and complaining when no job is offered.

Hypocrites abound and they proudly wear the pro choice banner, most while also condemning capital punishment. That is true hypocrisy, encouraging and condoning the taking of innocent life while condemning the taking of guilty life.

Pro Life... Pro Death... the only place choice enters in is deciding if one is pro life or pro death.

moose

Veteran Expediter
BTW: I've met Moose - he is one of the most intelligent, thoughtful, and considerate people I know. We are lucky to have him in America and on EO.
Yes he is!, and yes you all are indeed lucky.
now that's moral supremacy for you!
Thanks, I'm blushing.
BTW, what did you meant by 'one of the'? he is, by far, 'the'...