President O'Biden

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
No biden out right canceled those permits....but it would not surprise me at all with him and his corrupt gang to increase the fees to stop anyone from getting the permits....expect your fuel cost to go up in the next few weeks.....but hey no mean tweets.

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
No biden out right canceled those permits....but it would not surprise me at all with him and his corrupt gang to increase the fees to stop anyone from getting the permits....expect your fuel cost to go up in the next few weeks.....but hey no mean tweets.
Yes, he cancelled the auction because there were no interest in those leases. Why bid a bunch of money to spend a bunch more to extract oil that will cause your margins to decrease??? The oil companies like it just the way it is, especially since there is a recession on the horizon, they dont want another oil bust like what happened in 2020 because of Covid.

The concentration of wealth continues.....

Reactions: Ragman and RLENT

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
No, he is right, the democrats are ok with allowing oil extraction as long as it is done in an environmentally safe way. the republicans say drill baby drill, screw the environment.
Lol they pump oil and natural gas faster and do it more safely than lithium is mined.....you want to talk about the environmental mess look at the lithium mines....some countries have kids working in them for Penny's a day and getting slowly poisoned by lithium....but oh we are saving the environment by using electric cars....bull poop.

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
Our electric infrastructure will not handle the load period. We do not have the power plants that can charge 250+ million ev AND power ac.
And it's not just power plants its transformers and big thick cables that all need to be upgraded. Look at California right now they can't even keep most of the public charging stations up and running. And they all ready screwed the water and forests management up now they are going to do the same to electricity....and the Democrats are in charge.....
We told you not to elect the dumb Democrat but nope you hated trump more than you cared about your wallet.

• Haha
Reactions: RLENT and muttly

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter

He does make a good point, if the oil companies are sitting on leases that they are not using to try to keep the price of oil high, then their needs to be an "inactivity" fee or something like that to punish them for it.

Reactions: RLENT

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
So they are waiting for the market to get so bad that the government is willing to suspend the environmental rules that have to be followed to drill?

We all lose in that scenario.
Not rules.....fees......but it wouldn't surprise me at all that the Biden administration added more regulation to oil and natural gas.....they are pushing the electric car pretty hard you know....
Not sure I want to buy a 50-100k car then have to buy a new battery every 5 to 10 years for another 15k

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Not rules.....fees......but it wouldn't surprise me at all that the Biden administration added more regulation to oil and natural gas.....they are pushing the electric car pretty hard you know....
Not sure I want to buy a 50-100k car then have to buy a new battery every 5 to 10 years for another 15k
All of the hybrid/electric car batteries are under warranty for 8 years or 100,000 miles and certain states its 8 years 150,000 miles. Right now the cost is high because there are not many of them out there, when there is more on the road there will be repair shops pop up that will tear down the modules and replace the cells that are bad.

I bought a Pacifica hybrid and during a normal week my wife uses no gas, all of her running around is on electric. On a full charge the first 30 miles will be all electric, if the battery is low, the gas engine starts up and you keep going. On a long trip, it averaged 32mpg, for a minivan loaded down with a bunch of stuff and something on top, I think thats pretty good.

GM just announced yesterday they are lowering the price for the Bolt and Bolt EUV by 6k each, the Bolt will start at 26k, the EUV 28k, When I get about 3k worth of points built up on my GM card I will buy a Bolt.

I already installed a level 2 charger at home for my Pacifica, so I am ready to go all electric!!!

• Haha
Reactions: muttly and RLENT