President O'Biden

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
Are you saying they lied about what the people in the oil business said?
Dude cnn and msn both lie and have been caught in their lies....biden pulled all permits for gas and oil in the usa and put in place some truly nasty requirements......like social equity study and weird stuff not needed to drill for oil or gas.
I understand the need for local environmental studies for ground pollution....but social?

• Haha
Reactions: RLENT and muttly

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Dude cnn and msn both lie and have been caught in their lies....biden pulled all permits for gas and oil in the usa and put in place some truly nasty requirements......like social equity study and weird stuff not needed to drill for oil or gas.
I understand the need for local environmental studies for ground pollution....but social?
Well if they lied then dont you think the people that they interviewed would be all over social media saying that is not what they said?

I mean putting the shareholders ahead of keeping prices at the pump low, that is how business works. They had their chance to blame it all on Biden and they didnt, or did they and the reporters lied????

Reactions: RLENT and Ragman

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
Well if they lied then dont you think the people that they interviewed would be all over social media saying that is not what they said?

I mean putting the shareholders ahead of keeping prices at the pump low, that is how business works. They had their chance to blame it all on Biden and they didnt, or did they and the reporters lied????
Lol the media lie.....
The people in the story are not going to say a thing....if they want to keep their jobs.

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
How sad to live with those kind of beliefs.
Seeing how the Democrats treat our service members no....they had national guard members sleeping in a car garage in the winter in Washington d.c. after January 6th.....or how those that didn't want the covid-19 vaccine were kicked out of the service....Democrats have systematically gotten rid of anyone with a brain in the military.
Those with brains are smart enough to smile and keep their heads down so they can protect us when the poop really hits the fan.

• Haha
Reactions: RLENT and Ragman

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
So back to the Keystone XL pipeline, I was always against it because it was not going to benefit us, but now that pretty much everyone has turned against Russia, it might be time to approve it so that we can help out European allies get away from their dependence on Russian oil.

Yes in the end it would raise our gas prices, but is that not worth helping our allies?

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
So back to the Keystone XL pipeline, I was always against it because it was not going to benefit us, but now that pretty much everyone has turned against Russia, it might be time to approve it so that we can help out European allies get away from their dependence on Russian oil.

Yes in the end it would raise our gas prices, but is that not worth helping our allies?
Keystone XL would bring about 1Million barrels of oil per day to US refineries and export terminals. What makes you think that would raise our gas prices?

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Keystone XL would bring about 1Million barrels of oil per day to US refineries and export terminals. What makes you think that would raise our gas prices?
Because right now most of that oil goes by rail car to refineries in the mid west, when the pipeline is in operation, it would go to the gulf coast so it could be refined and then loaded onto ships to be taken to where they can get more money for it.

Less oil to be refined in the mid west makes inventories go down and prices up. Refining capacity in the gulf used to refine the Canadian oil will cause inventories do drop and prices to go up.

Reactions: RLENT