President O'Biden

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Finally, FL Congressman Greg Steube has introduced four articles of impeachment against Joe Biden. Although this effort - if successful in the House - would be DOA in the Senate, it would still bring out the evidence in public and establish a record of criminality for prosecution of Biden when he's no longer POTUS. His quid pro quo with the firing of the Ukrainian prosecutor should be enough to meet the bar for his removal from office. Remember, the Democrats tried to impeach Trump for a simple phone call to Ukraine asking about possible corruption and it turns out the Hunter and Joe were the source of it.

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I say Joe being Hunter’s coconspirator in shaking down other countries and money laundering the millions through shell companies fits the bill for impeachment.

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Nothing to see there. Nothing wrong. Just hateful, spiteful people trying to abuse an excellent president. Thought I'd just get a jump on the leftists in speaking up for dear old Joe. I'm sure they'll be along soon to agree. Then we can reverse back to the truth again.

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
McCarthy is beyond the point where an Impeachment Inquiry against Biden is warranted. They're going to be branded as another do-nothing congress if they continue to flounder from one committee investigation to another, accomplishing nothing.

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
McCarthy is beyond the point where an Impeachment Inquiry against Biden is warranted. They're going to be branded as another do-nothing congress if they continue to flounder from one committee investigation to another, accomplishing nothing.
The problem is the Democrats control the Senate.....

• Haha
Reactions: RLENT