President O'Biden

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Stephen Miller's comments are spot on and have nothing to do with being a Trump supporter or not, just with being a good citizen and a decent person, something sorely lacking in Adolph Biden and the vast majority of his minions.

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Stephen Miller's comments are spot on and have nothing to do with being a Trump supporter or not, just with being a good citizen and a decent person, something sorely lacking in Adolph Biden and the vast majority of his minions.
I know you probably already realize this but there are not many Joe Biden supporters, they voted for him because they thought he was the lesser of 2 evils.

Reactions: Pilgrim

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
Wow alot of Republicans are comparing Biden to Hitler for that speech. Not for just what he said but for the background of red lights and dark areas.

• Haha
Reactions: RLENT

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
I know you probably already realize this but there are not many Joe Biden supporters, they voted for him because they thought he was the lesser of 2 evils.
Just like trump was the lesser of 2 evils with Hillary Clinton.but biden is showing us that trump was and is the lesser of 2 evils once again.

• Haha
Reactions: RLENT

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Actually there are over 80 million of them, if you believe the 2000 Mules results. And yes, they gave their valuable vote away to him so they are definitely supporters. We'll know in 2 more years if they are equally ignorant during the next election. And we'll know how many mules there are if we're lucky. But again, that isn't the accurate and correct point I was making.

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Nice try. The “last week” comment was referring to the Joe Rogan interview where he talked about the FBI. He was reading off the teleprompter “last week”and after that, he starting talking about the story when Zuckerberg visited him. (while he was President) He has told this story before and it was a “by the way” interlude. He then went back to the teleprompter and continued on about Zuckerberg’s comments last week regarding the FBI.

The full context at the 36 minute mark. Not cutoff like the twitter post did.

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
A FBI heads-up to Zuckerberg that a story dump was about to happen. The FBI emphasized the phony Russia disinformation angle to him. The FBI knew it was false, but they wanted Facebook to censor it, to help Biden win.( by keeping a negative story on him hidden)
Lo and behold the Hunter Biden story broke soon after the meeting.
Zuckerberg took the bait and made it much harder to find.
Thus, election interference by the FBI via Facebook.

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
Awww ... that's sweet ... you felt you needed to answer for Dan and deflect.

I guess someone was hard-pressed to offer a justification for his own misrepresentations and to answer up himself, given that it's apparent that he likely read my post (since he "liked" yours)

But you've only managed to compound the problem by offering your own mischaracterizations.

A FBI heads-up to Zuckerberg that a story dump was about to happen.

Zuckerberg said the FBI put Meta on notice with a very generalized warning about Russian propaganda efforts (which had also occurred in the 2016 election) and there was about to be "a dump".

Nothing in what Zuckerberg said characterized it as a singular story dump ... that's your own additive (mis)characterization.

Based on what Zuckerberg had to say about this (very little really) it's still not entirely clear what exactly happened between the FBI and Meta in terms of this warning.

The FBI emphasized the phony Russia disinformation angle to him.

Russian disinformation is, by it's very nature, "phony".

:tearsofjoy:

The FBI knew it was false,

Where's the evidence of that ?

but they wanted Facebook to censor it, to help Biden win. (by keeping a negative story on him hidden)

No evidence of that either.

Lo and behold the Hunter Biden story broke soon after the meeting.

So the FBI was right then.

Zuckerberg took the bait and made it much harder to find.
Thus, election interference by the FBI via Facebook.

Nope.

It was Meta's call ... and they made it.

;)

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Awww ... that's sweet ... you felt you needed to answer for Dan and deflect.

I guess someone was hard-pressed to offer a justification for his own misrepresentations and to answer up himself, given that it's apparent that he likely read my post (since he "liked" yours)

But you've only managed to compound the problem by offering your own mischaracterizations.

Zuckerberg said the FBI put Meta on notice with a very generalized warning about Russian propaganda efforts (which had also occurred in the 2016 election) and there was about to be "a dump".

Nothing in what Zuckerberg said characterized it as a singular story dump ... that's your own additive (mis)characterization.

Based on what Zuckerberg had to say about this (very little really) it's still not entirely clear what exactly happened between the FBI and Meta in terms of this warning.

Russian disinformation is, by it's very nature, "phony".

Where's the evidence of that ?

No evidence of that either.

So the FBI was right then.

Nope.

It was Meta's call ... and they made it.

;)
Nope, Dan got the essence of the story correct. It was more of a wink and a nod between the two parties.

The FBI had his Laptop since DECEMBER OF 2019. A whole 9 months or so before the Facebook meeting.
The FBI would have known by then.
You know, the same outfit that
conducted the raid on Trump. Those guys.

Are you of the belief that they are so incompetent they couldn’t have known after 9 months? Or that they they willingly lied about the incoming “Russia disinformation dump”? Which do you pick?

Reactions: danthewolf00

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
Nope, Dan got the essence of the story correct.

Not even close.

Which is typical.

It was more of a wink and a nod between the two parties.

No evidence of that.

The FBI had his Laptop since DECEMBER OF 2019. A whole 9 months or so before the Facebook meeting.

So what ?

The FBI would have known by then.

Would have known what ?

You know, the same outfit that conducted the raid on Trump. Those guys.

Cry harder.

Are you of the belief that they are so incompetent they couldn’t have known after 9 months? Or that they they willingly lied about the incoming “Russia disinformation dump”? Which do you pick?

Since that's a false dichotomy, I pick ... neither.

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter

Would have known what ?

Since that's a false dichotomy, I pick ... neither.

That the FBI with all their “world class investigative techniques, sources and methods” (and after having it for NINE MONTHS) knew that the Hunter Biden Laptop wasn’t Russia disinformation.
Why would they hint to Facebook that it was, knowing that it wasn’t?

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
That the FBI with all their “world class investigative techniques, sources and methods” (and after having it for NINE MONTHS) knew that the Hunter Biden Laptop wasn’t Russia disinformation.

Is there an FBI announcement that the laptop didn't contain Russian disinformation ?

Yeah, I didn't think so ...

Why would they hint to Facebook that it was, knowing that it wasn’t?

Their warning to FacePalm was general, didn't address the laptop specifically.

:rolleyes:

• Haha