Preparing for winter

ihamner

Expert Expediter
We are at home this weekend and noticed, while sitting on the deck drinking coffee, that the leaves on the trees are already turning that light green just before fall colors appear. I'm thinking we are going to have an early Fall. We have decided to put our snow chains in the tool box and get our winter jackets and long sleeved uniform shirts while we are here. We may not be home again until close to Christmas and we need to be ready. You might want to start thinking about it since some of the areas are hit with early snow and cold weather. I know it is only August but...

India Hamner
[font color="purple"] FEDEX [/font][font color="blue"]Custom Critical[/font]
D Unit
Wisdom is what's left after we've run out of personal opinions

pelicn

Veteran Expediter
Good advice India. Even in the summer, we have at least a sweatshirt and jackets in the truck. You never know where you'll be sent.

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
India, you have ruined my Sunday!! Just joking as I was just talking to Bob about this over the weekend. We will be going home in September and we will be putting all of winter gear back into the truck. I sure hate the thoughts of once again having coats hanging all over the place. Fall is interesting as you have to carry all your summer gear and all your winter gear.

We also have to think of Molly and should she get one last summer hair cut or is it time to start letting her coat grow out. We also of course have to add her winter coat.

We will add a container with rock salt, our chains, and we also carry 911 fuel conditioner, we will also add the winter blend of windshield fluid washer.

ihamner

Expert Expediter
Might as well do your Christmas shopping now and leave that at home, too. :)
I completely forgot about the rock salt and stuff. Thanks for the reminder Linder.

India Hamner
[font color="purple"] FEDEX [/font][font color="blue"]Custom Critical[/font]
D Unit
Wisdom is what's left after we've run out of personal opinions