Post What You Just Paid For Fuel - And Where

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Still, to have fuel prices more than double in 2 years time is ridiculous, know what I mean!!

What's even more ridiculous is, every station i passed for the last 3 days during my travels in Michigan were pricing reg gas at 3.55.

WTF! How can all stations be at the exact same price?
What's going on???? :confused:

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Too bad you guys always use truck stops...and why?

J in Cheyenne Wy was 3.89 credit...3.83 cash, while the Shamrock across the highway was 3.66...This seems to be the way almost everywhere to-day...

golfournut

Veteran Expediter
Too bad you guys always use truck stops...and why?

J in Cheyenne Wy was 3.89 credit...3.83 cash, while the Shamrock across the highway was 3.66...This seems to be the way almost everywhere to-day...

Does the Shamrock have #2 diesel?

Your best bet, hire a vet! Please.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Does the Shamrock have #2 diesel?

Your best bet, hire a vet! Please.

Yes sir...a lot out west have #1 as well.but that is like .20 more expensive..

Even the QT's are cheaper and have truck fueling...
For you straights you could save 30-40 bucks a fill and buy your 10 buck shower..

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Yes sir...a lot out west have #1 as well.but that is like .20 more expensive..

Even the QT's are cheaper and have truck fueling...
For you straights you could save 30-40 bucks a fill and buy your 10 buck shower..

We often see as much as 25-30 bucks a fill savings with the TA discount AND we get a shower! :D We paid $3.83 for #2 diesel yesterday at the Pilot in Clear Lake, IA.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
We often see as much as 25-30 bucks a fill savings with the TA discount AND we get a shower! :D We paid $3.83 for #2 diesel yesterday at the Pilot in Clear Lake, IA.

Not disputing your savings none but the TA is usually more expensive then most...so that offsets a little..

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Last Wednesday 4.07 in New York state at a pilot. Thursday 4.09 in Connecticut at a Pilot.

fortwayne

Not a Member
IMHO the bigger chains will continue this BS until we start heading over to the ma and pa spots which from st louis mo to dexter mi have been from 15 to 20 cents cheaper. I know the crisis but holy cow.

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App