Possible new oil leak in Gulf

Poorboy

Expert Expediter
Nope, It was determined that what caused the mess was sediment that came down and into the Gulf from the Mississippi River and only found trace amounts of petroleum.
According to the Toledo Blade news rag:D

jpalmer

Seasoned Expediter
Nope, It was determined that what caused the mess was sediment that came down and into the Gulf from the Mississippi River and only found trace amounts of petroleum.
According to the Toledo Blade news rag:D

:D Yup! found out this morning......We don't need another reason for those earth people to start screaming......

Poorboy

Expert Expediter
:D Yup! found out this morning......We don't need another reason for those earth people to start screaming......

Yup, Your right, those earth creatures scream about anything they desire for whatever reason(s) they can come up with!:D

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
When them "eco freaks" start screaming send them over to the link I posted below. It seems that there is SOOO much oil under the Gulf that it is ALWAYS leaking!! Maybe we need to pump it all out to keep it from polluting the Gulf!! Nature sure is BAD!! The EPA gonna get Mother Nature!!

Natural Oil Seeps in the Gulf of Mexico

Another link:

Oil Spills

Last edited:

jpalmer

Seasoned Expediter
When them "eco freaks" start screaming send them over to the link I posted below. It seems that there is SOOO much oil under the Gulf that it is ALWAYS leaking!! Maybe we need to pump it all out to keep it from polluting the Gulf!! Nature sure is BAD!! The EPA gonna get Mother Nature!!

Natural Oil Seeps in the Gulf of Mexico

Another link:

Oil Spills

All i know is, I am sick of hearing and dealing with them. The good news is. They are the minority. However. They are currently using the megaphone of the country "The presidency"

hopefully this is just another one of those fazes that come and go like the Communists running in the 30's and the hippies of the 60's and 70's....

I can thank these people for pushing me toward the bible...Never really been a huge church person. been a regular viewer of lifechurch.tv for about a month now....

I am just glad I am on the TRUTH side......I can sleep better at night..:)

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
All i know is, I am sick of hearing and dealing with them. The good news is. They are the minority. However. They are currently using the megaphone of the country "The presidency"

hopefully this is just another one of those fazes that come and go like the Communists running in the 30's and the hippies of the 60's and 70's....

I can thank these people for pushing me toward the bible...Never really been a huge church person. been a regular viewer of lifechurch.tv for about a month now....

I am just glad I am on the TRUTH side......I can sleep better at night..:)

I not slept well since the "megaphone" was elected! :p