Police Lt.: "I am your master"

AMonger

Veteran Expediter
Is there any doubt anymore? Now we can know, when cops are called pigs, it's the pigs in Animal Farm.

From http://www.examiner.com/article/con...anti-american-for-questioning-gun-control-law

Later, after Ashley said Lt. Vance works for the people of the state, he informed her that he, in fact, is her master.

"You're the servant, we're the master," she said.

"I'm the master, ma'am. I'm the master," he said in response.

The video sparked sharp response from readers at From the Trenches World Report, with one person posting a depiction of a raised middle finger.

AMonger

Veteran Expediter
That Ashley made the phone call looking for a confrontation? Newp.

We still wouldn't be talking about it had the tyrant not said "I'm the master, ma'am. I'm the master." She may have opened the door for him, but he walked through on his own.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
You can see where the conversation is headed after listening to just the first 2 minutes of the recording. "I'm the master, ma'am. I'm the master," was classic sardonic sarcasm spoken to a woman who refused to have an intelligent discussion, a woman who goes by the name "Guerilla Girl Ashley" who called, and recorded the call, for a specific political purpose, and not out of the fear she disingenuously professed. He didn't walk through a door she opened on is own, she grabbed him by the collar and dragged him through a door he clearly did not want to pass. He tried to politely end the conversation half a dozen times, giving her the proper means to address her grievances, but she wouldn't have any of it. That whole "I pay your salary" crap gets really old, and it was her that pulled that card again when she said, "OK, just remember, you're the servant, we're the masters, OK? And if you ever come to my home..." and he interrupted her with the sardonic comment and ended the conversation. She needs a good spanking to learn basic civil manners.

AMonger

Veteran Expediter
"I pay your salary" might get old, but when it's appropriate is when government officials trample liberties or otherwise break the law or exceed the limits of their authority. If it gets old, it's probably because it's overused, as in, "How dare you give me a ticket!"

I could perhaps give this jackwad the benefit of the doubt as to his intent if he wasn't the same jackwad who had said he could/would/would like to arrest anyone who deviated from the official story on Sandy Hook i.e. tweeting some doubt or theory other than the official story. He has demonstrated a pattern of not knowing that he gets his powers from us rather than the reverse.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
"I pay your salary" might get old, but when it's appropriate is when government officials trample liberties or otherwise break the law or exceed the limits of their authority. If it gets old, it's probably because it's overused, as in, "How dare you give me a ticket!"
Yet, when she said it, he hadn't trampled her liberties or broken the law or exceeded the limits of his authority in any way. So her saying it was wholly inappropriate.

I could perhaps give this jackwad the benefit of the doubt as to his intent if he wasn't the same jackwad who had said he could/would/would like to arrest anyone who deviated from the official story on Sandy Hook i.e. tweeting some doubt or theory other than the official story. He has demonstrated a pattern of not knowing that he gets his powers from us rather than the reverse.
And yet that didn't happen at all. He made no such statement. It doesn't surprise me in the least that you believe that he said that, though, as the claim he did can be found on many of the "alternative news media" sites. They even use a nifty video clip to prove the assertion. The video clip is jarringly edited to remove the context of his statement, specifically who he is talking about. It's such a jarring and startling edit that my first thought was, "Wow. What did they edit out of this?" So I tried to find out.

He's talking about those who pretend to be part of the investigation (shooter, police, witness), who aren't actually part of the investigation, putting out misinformation under false pretenses, that of pretending to be official information. People can post on Facebook and Twitter whatever they like, as long as they don't pose, for example, as the shooter to do it, especially when you falsely represent yourself and post something threatening. That's a crime, several of them, actually.

On the off chance that you're actually interested in the truth, despite it not conforming to your agenda and position, here's the full, unedited video of his statement, with the salient part starting around the 2:00 mark.

For those who would like to see just how easy the truth can be distorted for political purposes by those who have no interest in the truth, here's the edited version.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4CT4boLPrU