Poland's Eastern Border: A Contrast in Policies

roadeyes

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Russia wanting their old stomping grounds is nothing new they have been wanting them back way before bush sr.
No shyte Sherlock! How long did it take for your one brain cell to connect the dots and restate exactly what I had already said earlier in the thread?

Because Putin already has everyone by the short and curly's and can freeze them out in a heartbeat whenever he wants, there's very little chance of a unified Nato coming to the rescue when Putin execute's the plan he has been hatching since the day he took office and that plan is to return the soviet union to it's former glory, and that won't stop with annexing just the Ukraine.....

Please for your own sake, save whatever little dignity you may have left by just being quiet now before you become the epitomy of that old saying...
"Better to be quiet and though of as a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

roadeyes

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Russia wanting their old stomping grounds is nothing new they have been wanting them back way before bush sr.
You jumped on Biden for being feeble and ineffective, and laughed at my reason for explaining why it wasn't his fault, and now you just agreed with my reasoning as to exactly that, LoL!

How do these things compute in your damaged brain?
I think you might have just had your "Nomad Moment", right there!
Please do everyone a favour, correct your error, execute you prime function and go sterilize yourself!

Attachments

• nomad.jpg
    nomad.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 3

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
You jumped on Biden for being feeble and ineffective, and laughed at my reason for explaining why it wasn't his fault, and now you just agreed with my reasoning as to exactly that, LoL!

How do these things compute in your damaged brain?
I think you might have just had your "Nomad Moment", right there!
Please do everyone a favour, correct your error, execute you prime function and go sterilize yourself!
Take your medicine and calm down.....

roadeyes

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
Uh huh.......
the very same thing uncle Vlad did to help trump win the U.S election.

You mean biden.......because he got so many votes.....

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Roadyes.. my opinion...let the Ukraine sink away and be a province of Russia... the Ukraine doesnt deserve our protection!
and thats my bottomline!

Reactions: muttly