Poland's Eastern Border: A Contrast in Policies

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Why wasn't he being diplomatic then? Because he has financial interests in Russia, that's why. And those same financial interests coupled with his love of dictatorships and especially Putin (he openly admits he want's to make himself president for life just like his buddy Vlad recently did) will cause him to throw Nato right under the bus.
Just to clarify some things:
1. Trump has financial interests in Russia? Please specify instead of making vague allegations.
2. "...His love of dictatorships..."?? Where did you get that? Any factual basis at all?
3. Specifically when did Trump seriously declare that he wanted to make himself president for life? How would he have accomplished that under our system of democracy?

I realize this may be going down an insignificant rabbit hole that's totally unrelated to the OP, but I get tired of this type of Trump slander still being spewed from Trump-hating liberals everywhere including the mainstream media. Donald Trump isn't POTUS any more, and it's highly unlikely he'll run for office again. It might be more productive to focus on the actions of the current resident of the Oval Office.

roadeyes

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Why do you not get it? Putin owns Trump! Both from a blackmail perspective and a financial perspective!
Trump is Putin's bich because Trump was broke and Putin backed shell companies financed him once again.

No doubt you will holler "fake liberal news" once more because Jeff Bezos owns the WP and they hate each other however I can't see an organization like the post making this stuff up. Bezos has way too much credibility to lose by lying about stuff like this and would risk being sued if it was unproven tabloid-like news fodder. Bezos is digging up the true dirt on Trump and he would love nothing better for Trump to sue him for slander as it would only bring Trumps secretive dealings even more out in the open and he absolutely wants nothing to do with that so he will continue to holler fake news in order to deflect suspicion as Trump wants nothing to do with anything that puts his true finances on display.

Reactions: RLENT

roadeyes

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Sorry, I guess it's the other way around.
Russia has financial interests in Trump, LoL!

I guess this site must be "fake" liberal news as well.....

Last edited:
Reactions: RLENT

roadeyes

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member

3. Specifically when did Trump seriously declare that he wanted to make himself president for life? How would he have accomplished that under our system of democracy?
The fact that you had to ask how it would be accomplished under our current system of democracy shows how clueless you are about Trump's real intentions and how much faith you have in a system that supposedly has checks and balances built into it. That system only works if the rule of law exists and people choose to follow it....

Oh sorry my bad, must be more fake news as the source is CNN, LoL!:rolleyes:

Even when Trump rags on China, he still admires the dictatorship concept! WTF is wrong with you people???? Why can't you see his true intentions?
He thinks he's the greatest thing since sliced bread and believes his face should be right up there on mount rushmore with the founding fathers and you can bet your ass that if he had won a second term, with the stroke of the pen he would have declared himself president for life just like Xi and Vlad did and he wouldn't care if it caused civil war because he and his supporters/enablers "ideology" believes that gives them the god given right to do it because in their minds they are doing the right thing for their country, no different than a Jihadist or any other ideologist. America came to be through civil war caused by ideology and it is on the verge of doing so again, all the while Uncle Vlad sits back and laughs while Trump embarrasses himself on the world stage all the while continually sowing the seeds of discord and distrust, both domestically as well as internationally with our allies.

Reactions: RLENT and Ragman

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Why do you not get it? Putin owns Trump! Both from a blackmail perspective and a financial perspective!
Trump is Putin's bich because Trump was broke and Putin backed shell companies financed him once again.

No doubt you will holler "fake liberal news" once more because Jeff Bezos owns the WP and they hate each other however I can't see an organization like the post making this stuff up. Bezos has way too much credibility to lose by lying about stuff like this and would risk being sued if it was unproven tabloid-like news fodder. Bezos is digging up the true dirt on Trump and he would love nothing better for Trump to sue him for slander as it would only bring Trumps secretive dealings even more out in the open and he absolutely wants nothing to do with that so he will continue to holler fake news in order to deflect suspicion as Trump wants nothing to do with anything that puts his true finances on display.
It's hard to get past the headline since it admits the financial transactions described as "dirty" are actually legal. I guess dirty is in the eyes of the liberal beholder Craig Unger (Vanity Fair), who has a long history of hit pieces on conservatives or GOP presidents. And yes, this "tabloid-like news fodder" would be right in character with the anti-Trump/ Russia collusion campaign being conducted by the mainstream media in 2019 which would certainly have included Jeff Bezos and his WAPO. The media was chock full of this kind of stuff, scores of books were written, in an effort to contribute to the effort to defeat Trump's re-election. Mueller spent years and millions of dollars, only to find no Russian collusion. The bottom line is the Trump-Russia collusion has since been debunked, and Trump's foreign policy towards Russia was to deter their aggression and keep Putin in line without being antagonistic. Nobody knows what kind of personal relationship there is between Trump and Putin - if there actually is one.

roadeyes

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
LoL! Amazing how ideologists make excuses for the people they are enamored with, no matter what their actions may be.
Whether it's legal or not is irrelevent. I think it's pretty obvious that it indeed does show that he's Putin's bich and he loves Putin even though Putin is playing him like a fiddle. The libs as you call them just haven't been able to link him criminally to Putin, that's all.
If you follow the money, I think it's pretty obvious.

Do you have an answer for his narcissistic Napoleon "president for life" version of democracy?

Reactions: Ragman and RLENT

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Do you have an answer for his narcissistic Napoleon "president for life" version of democracy?
It should be obvious from the context of his remarks and the reaction of the audience (laughter) that he was being sarcastic. Most anyone familiar with Trump's sense of humor would come to that conclusion, in spite of the commentary of the CNN talking head. Once again, there's this pesky document in our country called the CONSTITUTION and it's 22nd amendment that might be a problem for anyone aspiring to be president for life.

• Haha
Reactions: RLENT and muttly

muttly

Veteran Expediter
1. Trump has financial interests in Russia? Please specify instead of making vague allegations.
2. "...His love of dictatorships..."?? Where did you get that? Any factual basis at all?

I realize this may be going down an insignificant rabbit hole that's totally unrelated to the OP, but I get tired of this type of Trump slander still being spewed from Trump-hating liberals everywhere including the mainstream media. Donald Trump isn't POTUS any more, and it's highly unlikely he'll run for office again. It might be more productive to focus on the actions of the current resident of the Oval Office.
They just lap up the Fake News from CNN and others. Too stupid to know when they are being lied to.

roadeyes

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
It should be obvious from the context of his remarks and the reaction of the audience (laughter) that he was being sarcastic. Most anyone familiar with Trump's sense of humor would come to that conclusion, in spite of the commentary of the CNN talking head. Once again, there's this pesky document in our country called the CONSTITUTION and it's 22nd amendment that might be a problem for anyone aspiring to be president for life.
I would argue that it was your so called constitution that enabled Trump's mindless minions to think that the breach of capitol hill on Jan 06 was their "right" to be there because their brainwashed belief/ideology told them that their democracy was under fire and the only way they could get it back was to form their own militia to do what they've been indoctrinated to believe was right.

It's the exact same belief in that so called "right" that enabled Rittenhouse and others to be where they were because they believed the exact same thing. They believed that their democratic way of life was in jeopardy and they were going to "fight like hell" to get it back.

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Not exactly what Mueller said, .....
But I guess tell a lie often enough it becomes truth to some.

From the article:
"The former FBI director spent two years probing alleged collusion between the 2016 Trump campaign and Russia, but did not establish collusion in a crime."

What lie are you talking about? Of course Trump wasn't exonerated by Mueller's investigation. It's purpose was to establish GUILT, and it failed to do that. Trump was presumed innocent until that bar was reached, and it obviously wasn't. Presumption of innocence is a fundamental tenet of our legal system, in case you hadn't heard.

Reactions: muttly

muttly

Veteran Expediter
I would argue that it was your so called constitution that enabled Trump's mindless minions to think that the breach of capitol hill on Jan 06 was their "right" to be there because their brainwashed belief/ideology told them that their democracy was under fire and the only way they could get it back was to form their own militia to do what they've been indoctrinated to believe was right.

It's the exact same belief in that so called "right" that enabled Rittenhouse and others to be where they were because they believed the exact same thing. They believed that their democratic way of life was in jeopardy and they were going to "fight like hell" to get it back.
Have you heard of Ray Epps ?

muttly

Veteran Expediter
From the article:
"The former FBI director spent two years probing alleged collusion between the 2016 Trump campaign and Russia, but did not establish collusion in a crime."

What lie are you talking about? Of course Trump wasn't exonerated by Mueller's investigation. It's purpose was to establish GUILT, and it failed to do that. Trump was presumed innocent until that bar was reached, and it obviously wasn't. Presumption of innocence is a fundamental tenet of our legal system, in case you hadn't heard.
They don't actually believe in that.

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter

Our constitution and bill of rights does more to protect us Americans than your country does to protect you.....

roadeyes

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
They just lap up the Fake News from CNN and others. Too stupid to know when they are being lied to.
They just lap up the fake news from Fox and others. Too stupid to know when they are being lied to.

So why is it that you Trumptards can only ever deflect and say everything is fake news, yet you never supply any credible evidence to refute my claims other than"he wasn't criminally responsible? That's nothing more than a convenient cop-out and is the defence of someone who has no defence, just like a courtroom lawyer trying to get his client off that he knows is definitely guilty and the only way to do it is by baffling them with B.S!:rolleyes:

roadeyes

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Looks like the invasion of Ukraine will be starting shortly and neither Biden nor Nato will lift a finger to stop him other than maybe offering up some military hardware for "window dressing" to make it look like we are trying to keep Russian aggression in check, LoL!

"Those Ukraine girls really knock me out, they leave the west behind......"
Looks like they will be "back" in the USSSR in no time!

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
Looks like the invasion of Ukraine will be starting shortly and neither Biden nor Nato will lift a finger to stop him other than maybe offering up some military hardware for "window dressing" to make it look like we are trying to keep Russian aggression in check, LoL!

"Those Ukraine girls really knock me out, they leave the west behind......"
Looks like they will be "back" in the USSSR in no time!
On this I agree Biden is sadly dropping the ball and going potty in his pants.

roadeyes

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
On this I agree Biden is sadly dropping the ball and going potty in his pants.
You still don't understand. Biden has no choice and can do nothing other than rattle his saber and impose sanctions and he knows it.
Putin has Europe by the balls and can freeze them out at any time this winter if he chooses should Nato give him any oppositon.

There ya go folks. This is a perfect example of what I said about only being able to look at the scenario as right vs left instead of looking at the big picture.

You saw an immediate opportunity to showcase Biden's feebleness and ineffectiveness yet this was already in the works long before Biden was elected and has absolutely nothing to do with his foreign policy since he took office and his hands are tied, yet you immediately jumped at the first opportunity to make a democrat look bad regardless of the truth. And then you wonder why I called you a one celled amoeba?
You just showcased it perfectly!

Last edited: