Pleasant Travels Neil

wvcourier

Expert Expediter
Alex Jones lol...thats where the mainstream media wants you to go for Alternative info...he is part of thier sharade...you have to go a little farther down the rabbit hole

Dont steal, the government hates competition. ~Ron Paul~

edit.

Last edited:

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
This quote from Neil Armstrong describes the essence of Man. The 'spark' that separates us from all other life on earth. Magnificent words from a man who, not only had the courage to go beyond the physical norm, but the will to do so.

"I think we're going to the moon because it's in the nature of the human being to face challenges, It's by the nature of his
deep inner soul ... We're required to do these things just as salmon swim upstream."

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
im not going to try and prove my point...use google for something besides MeMes, why you still can..before they censor the internet for real...but as the mainstream media says "the internet is all lies"

Your point is impossible to prove because it is false.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using EO Forums

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Over the years, in my prior career, I would close to a hundred people who worked on different phases of the manned space program. 2 that were in Mission Control in Houston when Apollo 11 landed and one who worked at the Cape for most of Gemini and Apollo. They were all real.

My grandfather was one who did not believe that Man went to the moon. He also believed that gravity was 'magnetism' and that Stalin was a wonderful man who did not wrong.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
even us Canadian kids wanted to be an astronaut just like Mr Armstrong...and I was 19 when he set his foot down....

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
even us Canadian kids wanted to be an astronaut just like Mr Armstrong...and I was 19 when he set his foot down....

I was 18 and at a friends house, about 50 of us, eyes glued to the TV set. One of those things I will remember as long as I live.

jjoerger

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Army
I grew up in Titusville, FL. My father worked at the space center from 1960 until 1984, then he retired. My wife's grandfather was one of the original engineers on the Minuteman program.
Neil Armstrong was a hero to a lot of us kids. My father took us to the Fat Boy's restaurant on Cocoa Beach to get autographs on a photo of Neil Armstrong, Buzz Aldrin and Michael Collins. I was 11 years old and was able to shake all three men's hand. All three were real American hero's.
RIP Neal.

MissKat

Expert Expediter
I too grew up in Satellite Beach and dad worked at the cape from 57-90. It was a thrill to see the launches and meet the astronauts. RIP. Can you imagine how he felt in that capsule on liftoff? So many variables to life and death each launch.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Neil Armstrong was a man who served his country with honor and courage. After he was done with his service he went into teaching to pass on his insight to the next generation. Why has our pipsqueak of a president not ordered the Nations flags to half staff in his honor? How little respect.

OldGuy

Active Expediter
Wonder what's been happening these last 40 years that we haven't gone back, now that we have even more technology.

Makes you wonder what they found up there....:rolleyes:

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Wonder what's been happening these last 40 years that we haven't gone back, now that we have even more technology.

Makes you wonder what they found up there....:rolleyes:

1. There is no war to force it like then.

2. We have turned into a Nation of wimps.

3. Government is still in charge.

4. Elvis