Playoff time!

Jayman

Expert Expediter
Now if the Jags win then they would most likely go to Indy which is not as good as the as the Pats.
Yes, the Jags would be coming to Indy assuming the Colts and Jags won this weekend. Keep thinking the Colts are not as good as the Pats. LOL The Colts dominated the Pats for 3 quarters and let them slip off the hook. Even while playing with a depleted offense. If I remember correctly, aside from an offensive line and 2nd/3rd string players...all Manning had to work with was 1 WR (Reggie Wayne) 1 TE (Dallas Clark) and 1 RB (Joe Addai) And they still almost beat the Pats. lol Think the final score was 24-20.

I know injuries is part of the game and you have to play with what you have. I am just saying that IF the colts are healthier than they were the first time around...the Pats go down.

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
I don't disagree with you, Jay. Injuries play a huge part in determining not only games, but seasons. Hawks of last year is a good case in point. Now look what would happen to the perfect season if a big fat Jax lineman did a superfly onto Brady.

I'm actually struggling with myself over that one... I wanna see it, I don't wanna see it. :D

Jayman

Expert Expediter
Now look what would happen to the perfect season if a big fat Jax lineman did a superfly onto Brady.

I'm actually struggling with myself over that one... I wanna see it, I don't wanna see it. :D
Either team's season will end at the AFCCG anyway...LOL I predict Indy vs either Green Bay or Seattle in the SB.

RichM

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
The Eagles and the Giants both almost upset the Pats, I think there is a very good chance that Jax may pull it off.

Jayman

Expert Expediter
The Eagles and the Giants both almost upset the Pats, I think there is a very good chance that Jax may pull it off.
Its possible. But, given the weather forecast...not likely. Old man winter needs to be Jax's 12th man. However...if it is windy in Foxboro I would say Jax has a real good chance of knocking the Pats off. But, weather.com says it will be fairly calm and somewhat warm Saturday evening. :(