Playoff time!

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
Curious as to who's team is in the playoffs. Those who play in the first round, how do you think your team matches up?

I feel badly for Browns fans not making it. If anyone can understand the frustration of the Lions' fans, it's Browns' fans. But you have to get it done when you're in control of your own destiny... and they couldn't.

AnneM

Recruiter
Recruiter
My Steelers are on Saturday nite playing Rich M's team. Things do not look so good for Big Ben and the boys. I'm thinking Pitt will get knocked out in the first round.

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
I'm surprised Jayman hasn't shown up. I haven't seen him post in awhile.

Any Skins fans out there wantin to talk trash with the Hawkman? I'ma waitin! ;)

highway star

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Geez Hawk, you've sunk to begging for people to play with? Are you hanging a pork chop around your neck to get Cooper to play with you?

AnneM

Recruiter
Recruiter
Rich I would be more than happy to take your social security money!! How many points ya givin me????

RichM

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
After watching last nights Pit/Jax game I came close to packing it in on the NFL. It seems like once the playoffs are determined the orders go out as too who will win the game. Jax blew a 18 point lead with the help of some horrible calls . The interecption where the guys hair was out of bounds not his body and the face mask on the Pit player in the end zone but was called pass interference on Jax. They still managed to win but there was no way it should have been that close.

Reminds of 2 years ago when the Seahawks had the Super Bowl win stolen from them so Art Rooney and the Steelers could have another Super Bowl win.

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
Rich... I hear what you're saying. The Hawks had a bad call or two yesterday as well. I don't think the facemask you're referring to was an intentional bad call. It looked as if none of the refs got a good view of it as such. Maybe if the defender put his arms up, like they normally do to get a facemask grab noticed. I'm just glad the Jags were able to pull it off in the end!

HEY! We're going to the NEXT ROUND!!! :D

Jayman

Expert Expediter
Thanks for remembering me, Tennessee. :) I cant get online as much since I am not at home. (Suffering in Panama City Beach, Fl) LOL

Congrats on your teams recent victories, Tennessee and Rich. And anybody else I am not familiar with. I am just waiting for my Colts to play next weekend. Speaking of which...I miss my Colts avatar I had with the old web interface. lol

Jayman

Expert Expediter
Oh Yeah...

The topic of calls and officiating has come up in many circles this year. IMO...they go both ways. I know the Colts have gotten some calls and in some instances they have been cheated. Sometimes you get the bear...and sometimes the bear gets you. lol

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
Jayman... glad to see you back! :)

Overall, the playoffs went the way I had hoped. Tho I have a soft spot for the Titans, I'd rather see the Jags go up against the Pats next week.

Can't wait for next week! :D

Jayman

Expert Expediter
Yeah, the AFC side of the ball is working the way I wanted it to. Im not paying as much attention to the NFC, yet.

Wanted Jax to play the Pats for the entertainment value. If the weather is windy...Jax may end up being their kryptonite. Also wanted San Diego to come to Indy for a spanking. Would like to see the Colts wipe away that loss to the Bolts earlier in the season. That game was the biggest cluster gaggle I have seen the Colts put on in a while.

RichM

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
You know the Jaguars, and the City are fired up and they just might be able to win. The Giants almost won and I think the Jaguars are better then the Giants. Now if the Jags win then they would most likely go to Indy which is not as good as the as the Pats.

I think all of the 4 AFC teams in the playoffs are better then the 4 remaining NFC Teams,unless the NFL decides to give the S Bowl to Jerry Jones.

RichM

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Why hasn't my Bolt Buddy MS Anne chimed in about the Steelers and Buckeye losses. Opps, I forgot the Buckeyes havn't lost yet but will in about 6 hours.

AnneM

Recruiter
Recruiter
Rich, we'll discuss that in Louisville if you attend! Or would you like to go double or nothing????