Pilot FlyingJ upadate on Road Gorilla ....

BigCat

Expert Expediter
Interesting. Haslam said they had been paying rebates and now haslam was in sales meeting discussing the rectal screwing of customers in the rebate program.

I said it before and ill say it again, I suspect wrong doing.

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
If the Fri raids you i would say the odds of wrong doing is pretty good.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
what would screwing customers out of their rebates have to do with IRS...? If they defrauded customers, that would be the FBI White Collar division...question be.....was it an IRS raid with the FBI as backup or visa versa?

mjmsprt40

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Maybe a combination. If the rebates weren't paid but were reported to the IRS as a business expense, that's fraud and would bring in the IRS because of the taxes on falsely reported income. The FBI gets involved because it involves interstate dealings.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Pretty sure the feds had their ducks lined up before they raided a huge corporation that is heavy with political connections...

westmicher

Veteran Expediter
Pretty sure the feds had their ducks lined up before they raided a huge corporation that is heavy with political connections...

Yup! The IRS went in there knowing what to look for to prove their case, levy fines & penalties, and embarrass Pilot/Flying J. Count on a public reveal soon!