Bulk 6979.JPG
    42.5 KB · Views: 3
  • Bulk 6980.JPG
    Bulk 6980.JPG
    37.8 KB · Views: 5

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Ease, love the Good Morning St. Louis shot. The sunrise is beautiful but I also like how the fuel island lights run into the down lighting on the side of the truck stop. Have you attempted to crop this photo at all?

Gator, another nice sunrise. Too bad there isn't always enough time or a safe place to pull over and set up shop.

Mike, is that truck pic the new Cornbinder I've been reading about?

Last edited:

mrgoodtude

Not a Member
Ease, love the Good Morning St. Louis shot. The sunrise is beautiful but I also like how the fuel island lights run into the down lighting on the side of the truck stop. Have you attempted to crop this photo at all?

Gator, another nice sunrise. Too bad there isn't always enough time or a safe place to pull over and set up shop.

Mike, is that truck pic the new Cornbinder I've been reading about?

:D
Nope you might recognize it from too fast too furious being right hand drive and all.

mrgoodtude

Not a Member
Well its sunny and warm-er in Alabama so I'm in my happy place thinking about Vegas..
Haven't been out there in a few months so that will be the theme today..
When we go out there we call Ti on the lower end of the strip and ask for security who if space allows will allow us to park in a secure area..
Off prime rates are round $70 a night but very nice and convenient to Fremont (via cab) and many major attractions..
Catch a Cirque show while there you'll be glad ya did.

Attachments

• IMG_1386.jpg
    IMG_1386.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_1244.jpg
    IMG_1244.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 5
  • Bulk 251.JPG
    Bulk 251.JPG
    85.5 KB · Views: 8
  • Bulk 1696.JPG
    Bulk 1696.JPG
    81.2 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_1287.jpg
    IMG_1287.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 4

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Mike, what caused the painful expression on your face in the photo from the Coke place at Epcot? Did you happen to partake of the non-alcoholic Italian aperitif called Beverly? It's an acquired taste. A combination of Aqua Velva, tonic water and Lysol. My family thinks I'm nuts to drink it and so do the gawkers when I refill my cup.

mrgoodtude

Not a Member
LMAO I thinks that was it Moot.. I was soo damn thirsty, it was cold and the pic was real...
Mosey off to the Beir Garden afterwards for some Weisenbeir and Schnitzel and that was about the time "my vacation started":p

Last edited:

mrgoodtude

Not a Member
To wrap the series there was a Polka band at the Beir Garden..
Part of the session was to tell the origin of October fest and they recruited the most delightful lady to illustrate the story..
At almost 1000 views and great contributions this has been fun...:p
Thanks for all the participation!

Attachments

• Disney day1 255.JPG
    Disney day1 255.JPG
    76.8 KB · Views: 2
  • Disney day1 140.JPG
    Disney day1 140.JPG
    79.6 KB · Views: 2
  • Disney day1 259.JPG
    Disney day1 259.JPG
    54.5 KB · Views: 2
  • Disney day1 262.JPG
    Disney day1 262.JPG
    63.9 KB · Views: 2
  • Disney day1 264.JPG
    Disney day1 264.JPG
    54.8 KB · Views: 3

TRUCKMNGR

Seasoned Expediter
Might I add a couple taken from the other side of the clouds as I traveled on business..

Attachments

• img147.JPG
    img147.JPG
    18.9 KB · Views: 4
  • img148.JPG
    img148.JPG
    19 KB · Views: 3