Pets or Riders

greg334

Veteran Expediter
Yes as long as they are 21.

Yes, as long as they are not ugly

Ah, maybe that is the other way around?

Seriously the pet problem others can discuss in more detail but it will limit you on the types of loads you can pickup.

dieseldiva

Veteran Expediter
>Does Fedex allow pets or riders?:7

With a member name like horses2, I have to wonder what kind of pets you had in mind.

Seriously, we are leased to Fed Ex and have our dogs with us and Greg is correct, it does limit your run choice at times.

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
You can have a pet in Express but not in White Glove. You can take some White Glove loads that allow pets but you are limited. FedEx Custom Critical is very up front about the pet policy.

We made the decision to keep our dog and we have never regretted it. We do well in Express and enjoy the White Glove loads that we get.

Paul56

Seasoned Expediter
Hmm, we get the occasional 'load' that *is* a pet. :+

And yes, the kitten or puppy rides with us up in the sleeper/cab and not back in the box. :)

nightcreacher

Veteran Expediter
Way back in the day before becomming a so called professional truck driver,I was taking my horses to columbus oh for a big horse show,I didnt stop at the scale,on I 71,and one of ohio's finest turned me around and brought me back.Now I have to say this 1st.I was pulling a 40' horse trailer with a gooseneck,and useing a pickup truck,gas powered,trailer had camper liscense plates,so no reason to stop,but anyway I was and sat their for a couple hours as the officer didnt exactly know what to do with me.Well all of a sudden, this officers big boss man showed up,and here is what he said,ill never forget it.now remember i'm pulling a horse trailer,but has camper liscense,meaning it has living quarters,the captain said "you have a dog in your living room,he has horses in his",out I went,just good thing it was a cool day,as the state of ohio might have owed me alot of money