pdf attachment on cel phone email

cooldude68

Seasoned Expediter
I have a Samsung Intensity @2 cell phone, and was wondering if anyone knows if I could open pdf attachments if I use the webmail on the phone? I appriciate any help!!

LisaLouHoo

Expert Expediter
Adobe Air is what I have on my HTC Incredible. It's the mobile version of Adobe Acrobat Reader used on desktops.

Sent from my ADR6300 using EO Forums

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Adobe Air (Adobe Integrated Runtime) is the runtime environment for building and running applications using using Adobe Flash, Flex, HTML and Ajax. It's more accurate to say Adobe Air is the mobile version of Flash (although there actually is a mobile version of Flash) as Air uses the Adobe Flash Player as its own runtime environment. There are lots of apps (like WatchESPN) which require the Adobe Air runtime to be installed. Adobe Air allows you to run Web applications as native apps outside of the browser.

One of the best readers for PDF files is, oddly enough, Adobe Reader. The various office suite apps also read PDFs. One better than Adobe's own reader (which is free) is ezPDF Reader (which is $2.99). Another good one is RepliGo Reader.

cooldude68

Seasoned Expediter
Just want to thank LisaLouHoo and turtle for the info. I will check it out in the morning. Be safe out there people.