PayPal

greg334

Veteran Expediter
Yep!

I think it is a great way to move money. A driver has a Paypal debit card, he can withdrawal money at the atm, buy fuel with the debit card (same as cash), buy that big screen tv for the sleeper and even make a little money on the side with the paypal money market account.

FlameMerc

Expert Expediter
Let Me tell you a Story about PAY PAL. I tried to use it in a Car Purchase transaction. BAD NEWS! The guy sent me 10,000 down payment and was to send the rest later. PAY PAL was only going to give me 9450 the rest was for them to handle the transaction. Then they told me I could only have 500 a month of my money, while they kept the balance and made interest on my money. I went off on them and they let me back up the deal at no charge. NEVER AGAIN WITH PAYPAL. Good Luck Drivers

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Can you, yes you can probably get away with it. Is it against paypals rules to use it for such transactions, yes it is. Also unless you have the funding account pre-funded there will be a several day delay between deposit and receipt of the money.