Panther Agent passed away from Cancer

G

I just wanted to post that Cathy Stover (Known as Cat at Panther) Passed away this morning from cancer. She worked as a disbatcher for Panther in Seville, Ohio.

Cathy loved her job at Panther and would always talked about the good times that her and her sister had working together at Panther. Her sister for those of you that have been a Panther for some time is Trisha K. Being married to Trisha, Cathy being Trish's sister, she would always wear her Panther shirt to our house just to give me a hard time because I work for FedEx Custom Critical.

She will be missed. Thank You Panther for all the help and support with Kathy over the last 5 years. My hats off to the staff for helping Kathy with the paper work she needed.

Drive Safe
David Mayfield

G

Thanks I will let Trisha know. Cathy loved her job at Panther. I would always give her a hard time about Panther because I work for FedEx but she would always give it right back. She told me that loved working their and was mad at me and her sister because after Trisha left Panther to Help take care of my son, Trisha became an owner at FedEx Custom Critical not Panther.

Drive Safe
David Mayfield

panther_art

Expert Expediter
Yes David our prayers are with your family and Kats family and I am sure Kat is looking down and telling the angels all about us crazy expediters.

May the LORD be with you all during this time of sorrow.

Panther Art

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
Dave & Trish
We are sorry to hear of your loss. She was truely loved and appreciated by everyone at Panther.
Thanks for letting everyone know. There are many that likely have talked to her and not had the opportunity to meet her.
Thanks again for sharing the information at a difficult time.

Davekc
owner
22 years
PantherII
EO moderator

mrgoodtude

Not a Member
Thank's for sharing Dave,
There is good and beauty everywhere you look if look closely.
My appreciation for you having caused us to forget about ourselves a minute.
Mike

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
Dave,

Our thoughts and prayers will be with you. I do understand, as do others here.

Dreamer
Forums Administrator

--------------

"If you don't have the time to do something right,
where are you going to find the time to fix it?"

-Stephen King

G

Thanks Dale. It's been a really hard weekend for Trisha. Her older sister was her best friend.

Drive Safe
David Mayfield

scoot

Seasoned Expediter
Dave, I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. I worked with her for quite some time. She was an awesome lady and put up one hell of a fight against cancer. Sorry I missed your call as well, we were in Pa. visiting family this weekend. Please pass on my condolences to your wife. Take care

Scott

Italiangrl

Expert Expediter
Thank you everyone for you kind words and support. Cathy loved working with all of you at Panther II. She will be greatly missed by all those who loved her.

Tricia
(Her Baby Sister)

G

Just to let you Panther folks that read post's on EO Cathy Stover Sevice is Monday the 16th of Oct at Ohio Western Reserve Cemetary in Seville, Ohio at 2:30 pm. It's been a Hard time for Cathy's 10 year old son Cory and her husband Mike. I hope to see folks from Panther there to thank you for all you have done with Cathy.

Drive Safe
David Mayfield
O/O since 1/27/95