Palin has found her running mate.

Rhodes101

Not a Member
What saved you? A PM from a friend or google?:D

Or did Moot blow it with the Dr. Jack reference?

Last edited:

Rhodes101

Not a Member
Nobody Saved me, Moot just Pointed Out that you were Wrong! :D
Oh, is that what he did?

Reading comprehension - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Here is another one from the Teabagging movement

protest-no-pubic-option2.jpg

I guess inviting her up to see my etchings would be useless.

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
You must be under the mistaken impression that conservative protesters have a monopoly on misspelled signs.

Note Cindy Sheehan 2d from left holding this Iraq war protest sign
tomany2.jpg

Two in one picture....

prop_8_protest-women.jpg

And then there's this class act...
a160_s5.jpg

Rhodes101

Not a Member
It's probably just my conservative thinking, my total lack of education, and of course my bias and racism....BUT....what is this.............
I typo'd became, and was unable to change it (N and B are right next to each other, and I have chubby fingers:D). Or are you talking about the thread itself?

dieseldiva

Veteran Expediter
I typo'd became, and was unable to change it (N and B are right next to each other, and I have chubby fingers:D). Or are you talking about the thread itself?

And so...in typical liberal thinking, YOU get a pass for a typo while making post after post of others doing the same. You know what they say about glass houses......... just sayin'.

P.S. You didn't REALLY think I meant the thread..... did you?

Rhodes101

Not a Member
Well if they would let you correct a thread title, I'd be in better shape eh:).

What is with the Dusty thing, I don't get it.

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
1st you are "assuming" i went and finished Culinary School...There are many ways to obtain the education to run the kitchen. As for expensive, i guess that depends on what you think expensive is....

As to why a person that is trained as a Chef cahnges careers, well I also owned a fitness center, still own a leasing company and a Day Spa as well as the Personal Chef business, I simply hire people to perform those jobs now......

As for a Chef in this business...I know of at least 1 other professionally culinary train person in this business that is also a member on this board and 2 other People that were in the culinary industry for more yrs then they care to think about...that are enjoying life as expediters....Running a kitchen as and Exc Chef is filled with the glamor that most think it is...it quickly becomes a PITA and it is hard day in and day out...

But the biggest thing you are mising is when i was hands on daily, I left the industry as a Personal Chef, not and Exc or Sous, I have way too much respect for those people then to imply that i was either of those...I was a lowerly Personal Chef, just as I am a "freight expediter" in a CV, not a Truck driver...

I also hols a certificate as a "Personal Trainer, well I think that might have expired, but that certainly didn't make me a degreed phyical education instructor. And i hold a certificate as a Nutritional Consultant, and that also doen't make me a degreed Nutrionist..but then if you ever seen me, you wouldn't want me to tell you how to eat or exercise.....but you would certainly understand that i know how to use bacon grease and lard when I cook.....:D

So as to why, well its hard for me to work for other, i don't take well to following orders and I get bored easy...i am not a good employee..so i started working for myself...I start a business, either make it profitable and let others run it, sell it or stay with it for a while....or i run it in to the ground and close it...you want a deal on a storage locker full of commerical fitness equipment? I can help you out!!!

Oh i have also been a Snap on tool salesperson, lol and too many other "jobs" where i worked for others..

PS: I am also retired, twice.....why i expedite....I like to drive, I like to see the country, and it keeps me out of my wfes hair for 3-4 weeks at a time...she enjoys that....I am what some here might call a "Vacation Expediter".....

Last edited:

Rhodes101

Not a Member
So you call youself a Chef, but you never got the degree?

Then Call me Dr. Senator-Captain-Father J Kell

Last edited:

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
LOL, ok Dr Dusty.....if you think every Chef has a degree or is even educated at a culinary program, you are saddly mistakin...:eek:

and you might want to look up the definition of Chef sometime...:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Rhodes101

Not a Member
I guess according to your definition, the Chef at McDonald's made me a Mcdouble today:).

and that's Dr. Dusty to you, I have done a splinterectomy on my son before.

Rhodes101

Not a Member
I would imagine someone who actually went to the trouble to become a Chef might disagree.
Yours Truly, Professor Dusty

ciadiploma.jpg

Last edited: