Palin has found her running mate.

witness23

Veteran Expediter
If the President is elected for another four years you can thank the Tea-Party movement.

Tea Party Candidate Thinks He's the Messiah

Republican leaders have declared open war on Tim D'Annunzio, a Tea Party-backed North Carolina congressional candidate who they fear may be insane. They're publicizing documents from D'Annunzio's divorce, in which his wife testifies that he called himself the messiah, predicted God would drop a 1,000-mile high pyramid on Greenland, and claimed to have found the Ark of the Covenant in Arizona. A doctor also revealed that he smokes pot almost every day, reports the AP

Years later, a judge ruled that he had willfully skipped child support payments, adding that he'd described himself as a “religious zealot” who considered the government the “Antichrist.” The chairman of the North Carolina GOP says D'Annunzio “has disqualified himself by his background, his record and his behavior.” But he might actually win; he got more votes in initial primary voting than anyone else, and has plenty of cash for his runoff with local sportscaster Harold Johnson.

aristotle

Veteran Expediter
If Obama is defeated for re-election, we all can thank the Tea Party.

Sarah Palin 2012!! Vote girlie and often.

Last edited:

aristotle

Veteran Expediter
Well, there is no party called the Tea Party. It is a loose affiliation of grassroots political novices, all of whom seem disgusted with politics as usual. Since most are fiscally conservative, the Tea Party activists tend to throw support behind GOP candidates. It shouldn't come as a surprise that a weird guy like D'Annunzio slips throught the cracks. No way he wins a primary or general election if allegations about him are true. The Democrats regularly elect strange people. Barney Frank comes to mind.

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
We can tell the Tea Party movement is becoming a formidable force due to the increasing intensity of the Democrats' smear campaign. When the Dems and Liberals start with the labeling and the lame attempts to discredit the members of the movement as being wackos and right wing radicals, then we know the Tea Party is on the right track and is striking a nerve in high places.

Rhodes101

Not a Member
protest-youth-in-asia.jpg

You think tea baggers need any help being discredited?

Rhodes101

Not a Member
Poorboy would you care to debate either
"Youth in Asia is a threat to America"
or
"Socialized medicine is stealing from Medicare"

Sorry Still laughing:D

Last edited:

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
protest-youth-in-asia.jpg

You think tea baggers need any help being discredited?

The source for this picture is...? And you know these are genuine Tea Party Movement participants because...?
However as Poorboy said, the picture with the Medicare sign has a point. Every organization has it's weirdos, and I'm not saying the Tea Party Movement is without them. But to pick out a couple of stupid signholders and imply that they're typical of all Tea Partiers is a smear campaign totally without merit - and that's what the liberals are doing, as you've so aptly demonstrated.

Now if you would like to see some signs from liberal Obama supporters from San Francisco:

Bush_is_the_disease.jpg

and of course the earth-friendly environmentalists get their say:

saveearthkillbush.jpg

Some more signs from our sensible liberals on this link,some of which aren't fit to print.

Media Didn't Care About Protest Signs Threatening Bush | NewsBusters.org

As the author points out, too bad the media didn't give coverage to these signs and demonstrators equal to that of the Tea Party gatherings.

Poorboy

Expert Expediter
Poorboy would you care to debate either
"Youth in Asia is a threat to America"
or
"Socialized medicine is stealing from Social Security"

Sorry Still laughing:D

Social Security?? Where did you come up with that?

First Off Laughing Boy, How do you know that those Kids are actually In Asia and Not a Relative of someone? You Don't! And Simply Mispelled their signs.? A Byproduct of A Public School System No Doubt!
2nd. The Other signs said, They are Stealing from Medicare and NOT Social Security and that is true with all the Cut backs on Medicare to help Finance Obumma Care Look it up In Obummas Health Care Reform Package, It's Only 2000 Plus Pages!:rolleyes:

AMonger

Veteran Expediter
We can tell the Tea Party movement is becoming a formidable force due to the increasing intensity of the Democrats' smear campaign. When the Dems and Liberals start with the labeling and the lame attempts to discredit the members of the movement as being wackos and right wing radicals, then we know the Tea Party is on the right track and is striking a nerve in high places.
They showed promise in the early days, but were soon co-opted by the Reptilian establishment. And they don't even know it.

Rhodes101

Not a Member
Social Security?? Where did you come up with that?

First Off Laughing Boy, How do you know that those Kids are actually In Asia and Not a Relative of someone? You Don't! And Simply Mispelled their signs.? A Byproduct of A Public School System No Doubt!
2nd. The Other signs said, They are Stealing from Medicare and NOT Social Security and that is true with all the Cut backs on Medicare to help Finance Obumma Care Look it up In Obummas Health Care Reform Package, It's Only 2000 Plus Pages!:rolleyes:

I guess the question of "Are these kids really in Asia?", never crossed my mind.

The fact that Medicare IS socialized medicine never crossed yours.

Please Poorboy tell us what you think about "Youth in Asia"
You might first want to send someone a PM (then post in a thread "I sent you a PM"). Then maybe just maybe you will understand.

On 2nd thought don't PM anyone just tell us your real thoughts on "youth in Asia", I can hardly wait.:)

Poorboy

Expert Expediter
I guess the question of "Are these kids really in Asia?", never crossed my mind.

The fact that Medicare IS socialized medicine never crossed yours.

Please Poorboy tell us what you think about "Youth in Asia"
You might first want to send someone a PM (then post in a thread "I sent you a PM"). Then maybe just maybe you will understand.

On 2nd thought don't PM anyone just tell us your real thoughts on "youth in Asia", I can hardly wait.:)

Wait a Minute there Scooter, I'm Not the One who Posted those Pictures trying to push them Off as Tea baggers, You Did! So don't try to Spin it that way! Typical Obumma Supporter Hog Wash! Obviously you didn't like My Response to your Post, which I don't give a Fat Babies Butt if you did or not so Kindly Keep your Drivel to Yourself because I'm not Interested in having a Duel of wits with an Unarmed Individual! Oh by the way, Your PM Never made it to me.. So is that Another one of your Lies?:rolleyes:

Rhodes101

Not a Member
Wait a Minute there Scooter, I'm Not the One who Posted those Pictures trying to push them Off as Tea baggers, You Did! So don't try to Spin it that way! Typical Obumma Supporter Hog Wash! Obviously you didn't like My Response to your Post, which I don't give a Fat Babies Butt if you did or not so Kindly Keep your Drivel to Yourself because I'm not Interested in having a Duel of wits with an Unarmed Individual! Oh by the way, Your PM Never made it to me.. So is that Another one of your Lies?:rolleyes:
Au contraire mon fraire, I loved your response it made me :). I never said that I sent you a PM.

So you don't want to share your thoughts on "Youth in Asia"? That makes me :( , I was looking so forward to your thoughts.

Last edited:

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

Skip the PM and send an e-mail direct to Doctor Jack. Not only will he explain youth in Asia, he will give a free home demonstration. He may even regale you with a tale about the many foreign exchange students from China and Japan that he has sponsored.

Rhodes101

Not a Member
Skip the PM and send an e-mail direct to Doctor Jack. Not only will he explain youth in Asia, he will give a free home demonstration. He may even regale you with a tale about the many foreign exchange students from China and Japan that he has sponsored.
I think that I just heard Poorboys head explode. The "youth in Asia" may be considered prime suspects.
Being a former cop, wonder if he ever ivestigated a death due to the"youth in Asia"?

I can almost see it, if I close my eyes and think really hard

chief.gif

Poorboy

Expert Expediter
I think that I just heard Poorboys head explode. The "youth in Asia" may be considered prime suspects.
Being a former cop, wonder if he ever ivestigated a death due to the"youth in Asia"?

I can almost see it, if I close my eyes and think really hard

chief.gif

Now That's a Funny Picture..However I am and Have Never been a Donut eater, I Just never Liked them, and with my Diabetes I guess I Never will eat them!
And my Idea of Youth in Asia is exactly what it Says, Youths in Asia! However the Pictures You Put up aren't and Can't be Verified as to where they were Taken from. However, My View on Euthanasia is the Killing of Animals for whatever Reason and Not the Killing of Grandma and Grandpa to be Decided by a Federal Government Panel! And NO, I Never Investigated any deaths by the Youths In Asia But I Have Investigated Deaths that Asian Youths were Involved in!
Now Be Careful that Your head Doesn't Explode as I Would hate to see a Waste of some perfectly good Tinfoil! :D