Otterbox for the Bionic

Rocketman

Veteran Expediter
I was told that the Otterbox was the best case for the Bionic but Ive not been able to find one until today....at the Petro in Girard, Oh. Not sure if others have had problems finding them or not but they have them there.

I like it. It has a hard case, covered with a soft case and comes with a very rugged looking belt clip. It is expensive at $50, but thats in line with the prices Ive seen elsewhere.

Rocketman

Veteran Expediter
I hadn't looked on Amazon. Ebay has them too, but I wanted one now, while I'm on the road. I may go ahead and order another one and have it shipped to the house.

I'm not sure if it's going to work like I want it too. I've always purchased 2 belt clips for my phones. I cut the belt clips off leaving a flat surface, then slap a piece of velcro to the back of each of the cases. Then I put a piece of the mating velcro on my dash and another on the cabinet in my sleeper (close to my pillow). Once I do this, I have a handy place for the phone in both places.

The back of the Otterbox isn't flat though, so we'll see. Right now, I have the velcro just on the back of the belt clip (haven't started sawing on it yet :D ). I don't think that's going to work, but I'll give it a try.

Dakota

Veteran Expediter
I have found Amazon to be the best source for cell phone accessories.
On my original Droid I got a Seidio case and car charger for less than half what a store would sell it for. The Seidio case has lasted about two years. the front half did decide to break but still have the back half.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
If you need an accessory for a Verizon phone in a hurry, there's always a Verizon store. They're everywhere.

Jenny

Veteran Expediter
We have not been able to find an otterbox for our LG Revolutions since we even got them....

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
We have not been able to find an otterbox for our LG Revolutions since we even got them....
Otterbox doesn't make one for the Revolution. I think that shell/holster combo, or a pouch, is the best you'll find.

ChrisGa23

Expert Expediter
I wouldnt own a smart phone without an otter box. I use the defender series. It adds bulk to the phone but atleast I know it will be nice and safe. When smart phones cost $500+ now days you gotta protect it anyway possible.