Opinions on these generators?

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Yeap the size would mean you would be moving it around insde to get bigger skids in..your option is to mount it outside some how that your owner would be ok with...the output is good and on the "specpage' it states no inverter installed..For the price its a good deal, but the diamensions would rule it out for me...

The Enemy

Veteran Expediter
The other thing that would rule it out for me is the .66 gallon gas tank. At .20 gal/hour consumption, you would have to refuel it every 3 hours. The other thing to look at is how loud it is, Db's. If its too lout it can be a neusance to others around you.

AMonger

Veteran Expediter
The other thing that would rule it out for me is the .66 gallon gas tank. At .20 gal/hour consumption, you would have to refuel it every 3 hours. The other thing to look at is how loud it is, Db's. If its too lout it can be a neusance to others around you.

Generally, whatever gen you get, you're going to have to get an external tank, so that wouldn't be too much of a problem, but the size and shape of it is. As Chef said, I'd have to move it all the time.

And isn't the sound level pretty comparable to others?