Ontariovanman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
It's called create a post took me 3 seconds

We are the BEST

Oh, ok. Forgot about that cause most of us have put it out of mind. Thats really not suppose to be used that way in the carrier forums. You are suppose to create new posts under your carriers page. You are new all is forgiven, now moderators will lock or remove it.

Rite ken !!!!!!!!

Last edited:

sirgregory46

Expert Expediter
Oh, ok. Forgot about that cause most of us have put it out of mind. Thats not really not suppose to be used that way in the carrier forums. You are suppose to create new posts under your carriers page. You are new all is forgiven, now moderators will lock or remove it.

Rite ken !!!!!!!!

And hear I thought this was a Ovm tribute page :D

zorry

Veteran Expediter
I don't have a map handy.
Would someone take a load to Fargo if they wanted to swing by Bison for tutoring ?

paullud

Veteran Expediter
I have been watching this since it started. Read all the posts. I know you don't like Bolt. You show me the proof then I will I might see it your way. Till then it all just conjecture.

How else would he know all the information? It surely wasn't driver gossip because he had the information as it was happening.

Bradh214

Active Expediter
How else would he know all the information? It surely wasn't driver gossip because he had the information as it was happening.

He new were I picked up and dropped everyday remind u these are the loads we don't post in here

zorry

Veteran Expediter
Ever think the L-1 guys might be hauling freight ?
Good paying freight.

Or they're at John's annual cheerleading seminar.

Status
Not open for further replies.