Ontariovanman

Status
Not open for further replies.

paullud

Veteran Expediter
I guess when half of your posters are out of commission it decreases the post count. Hopefully whoever was sharing the information at the office gets fired because they should be keeping business information confidential, I believe the contract says so. I guess if a company has no integrity or value for keeping their driver's and customer's information private then they won't do anything.

xxiv24

Expert Expediter
How precious, OVM has finally gotten his own thread. :p

sent using my Illudium Q-36 Explosive Space Modulator

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Since when is it a competition. Who cares who has the most posts. Kinda stupid.

sirgregory46

Expert Expediter
I guess when half of your posters are out of commission it decreases the post count. Hopefully whoever was sharing the information at the office gets fired because they should be keeping business information confidential, I believe the contract says so. I guess if a company has no integrity or value for keeping their driver's and customer's information private then they won't do anything.

You are assuming. You have no proof. Without all the information you are just shooting in the dark. We post where we are at and where we are going all the time. It doesn't take a mind reader to figure out the customers. My self it's a lot to do about nothing.

paullud

Veteran Expediter
You are assuming. You have no proof. Without all the information you are just shooting in the dark. We post where we are at and where we are going all the time. It doesn't take a mind reader to figure out the customers. My self it's a lot to do about nothing.

There is plenty of proof that someone at the office was sharing information, the fact that he had so much information and knew what and when things were happening is really all you need. Bolt has the option of showing their integrity and value for the privacy of customers and business partners or they will prove they really don't care. They need to find out who it was and can them in a hurry, nothing should happen to ntimevan.

sirgregory46

Expert Expediter
There is plenty of proof that someone at the office was sharing information, the fact that he had so much information and knew what and when things were happening is really all you need. Bolt has the option of showing their integrity and value for the privacy of customers and business partners or they will prove they really don't care. They need to find out who it was and can them in a hurry, nothing should happen to ntimevan.

I have been watching this since it started. Read all the posts. I know you don't like Bolt. You show me the proof then I will I might see it your way. Till then it all just conjecture.

zorry

Veteran Expediter
How can Bolt win? Another day or two they won't be talking to each other, the post count will drop.

Anyone notice a culture difference between L-1 and Bolt ?
Was Gotta-Go keeping the peace behind the scenes ?

Bradh214

Active Expediter
I had to start it no one is on the bolt FOURM talking so u said it ovm so ill try for more posts its gonna be hard

We are the BEST

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
How and why did this get started under carrier forums without it being under any carriers page. Unless its been romoved, I dont see the post anywhere other than the topics page.

Someone want to explain !!!!!!!!!!

Bradh214

Active Expediter
How can Bolt win? Another day or two they won't be talking to each other, the post count will drop.

Anyone notice a culture difference between L-1 and Bolt ?
Was Gotta-Go keeping the peace behind the scenes ?

They only got a 2 day banned so out post count will come back lol

We are the BEST

Bradh214

Active Expediter
How and why did this get started under carrier forums without it being under any carriers page. Unless its been romoved, I dont see the post anywhere other than the topics page.

Someone want to explain !!!!!!!!!!

It's called create a post took me 3 seconds

We are the BEST

Status
Not open for further replies.