Only cool thing about nyc

mxzane933

Seasoned Expediter
Brooklyn bridge. I know they dont expect you to do the speed limit on these roads. Im driving my van not riding my dirt bike.feel like my van is going to snap on this redic excuse for a road. Shesh

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EO Forums

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1330593165788.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1330593165788.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 53

usafk9

Veteran Expediter
If you were on your way to Massachusetts, you were probably on I-95, and that is the George Washington Bridge. If it makes you feel any better, it's a lot better than it used to be.

Wonder how you'd feel if you were getting bounced around in a tractor cab and learned you had to pay $65 to cross that POS?

FWIW, there are ways around.

mxzane933

Seasoned Expediter
65 thats crazy.. i dont know how much it was for me.i accidentally went through the easypass. I gotta get online n pay so i dont get charged lol

greg334

Veteran Expediter
I've lost more mirrors and shocks on the gwb and the exit into NYC. Not only is the toll outrageous but we pay a lot to the PA to maintain the bridge which is in poor shape.

mxzane933

Seasoned Expediter
I've lost more mirrors and shocks on the gwb and the exit into NYC. Not only is the toll outrageous but we pay a lot to the PA to maintain the bridge which is in poor shape.

Rite the raised roads are horrible. I was going ten under.and im just in a plain cv.and tts n etc were blowing by me. Guess you can tell whos a owner op on those roads lol. And not to mention the yellow cabs. I bout started machete slinging lol jk