One Man Fight to Save the Expedited Trucking Industry

mjmsprt40

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Heck, over on D&D sanctuary they let me be a mod-- in fact, insisted on it. So, the requirements to moderate a forum can't be all that high.

Howsomever, I feel another "word to the wise" moment coming on. If you want to make friends and intimidate enemies, I wouldn't start by charging into Turtle. He's got the position he's got for a reason, and if it were to come to a vote--- I reckon there's not many that would challenge a guy most of us genuinely like. Besides, when it comes to batteries and how to set up house-batteries--- Turtle is hard to beat on that. Take him on at your own risk.

Mailer

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I once lived in a glass house:)
Today no longer, but the house still has the windows.

Here, along the way, I replaced a few windows and expect to replace more in the future.

Good news, I sat aside the budget for that....lol :):)

Reactions: OntarioVanMan

mjmsprt40

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
People who live in glass houses should not throw stones, give their kids toy hammers or make love before nightfall. Showering at the local truck-stop or motel is probably a good idea too.

Reactions: OntarioVanMan

vandriver2

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Deadhead, just eliminate the word "Russian(s)"
and replace with
"those who expedite freight illegally and in an unsafe manner."
Then you're including ALL Drivers, no matter their Nationality.

Reactions: Moot and fastman_1

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I meet the one in the Ram Promaster,did he tell you he had three more new vans and his sons just started to drive.They were hoping to get on with Panther. That Joe McCarthy was that Charlie McCarthy father?
Nope, brothers. Charlie got the brains but a small weak body. He went into show business with his good friend Edgar Bergen. Joe was bigger and stronger but not as smart as Charlie. He went into politics.