On-Demand Program

Taylor506

Rookie Expediter
Owner/Operator
I plan on switching my contract with the company I'm with to an "on-demand" capacity in order to be able to pick my own loads because it may be more profitable while having them as a last resort. However... they require that I sign on with a different company first in an "on-demand" capacity.

Any recommendations?

I'm not looking for advice, simply company names (and divisions if applicable, I.E. FedEx (company) Custom Critical (division)

Edit: the company I'm with is irrelevant. I do not wish to disclose that information in this post. If the company im with is mentioned, I'd just look at that as me making a good decision.

blizzard2014

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Do you have your own Liability and cargo insurance? A good company I used to work with is Express Logistics out of Erie PA. They are very professional and pay on time. I think they used t pay 80 cents per mile for cargo van loads. Also, they get a lot of loads to and from rail yards. They require 1 million in liability and 100k in cargo insurance. They allow you to work with other companies.

Reactions: Taylor506